Our design and UI/UX department has a great influence on the cooperation with our customers and is constantly working on the expansion and optimisation of our portfolio. Our work has an impact on the complete sector of corporate management.
✍ Our design and UI/UX department has a great influence on the cooperation with our customers and is constantly working on the expansion and optimisation of our portfolio. Our work has an impact on the complete sector of corporate management. Work on the conceptual and graphic design of innovations in various, exciting areas. ✍
● Design and optimisation of web and mobile apps
● Developing visual identity platforms, systems, illustration, iconography systems
● Creation of marketing materials for new products and services, such as videos or websites
● Cooperation in the creation and optimisation of marketing documents, presentations, print material
● Independent creation and optimisation of online content (website, newsletters, social media)
● Studies/training in media sciences, communication design, graphic design, media design, etc.
● Marketing affinity and excellent communication skills in English
● Flexibility and independent working in a creative environment
● Experience developing rapid prototypes and producing wireframes for user interfaces
● Experience in UI / UX Design
● Experience in Sketch
● Experience in Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, After Effects, and other packages
● Experience in Final Cut Pro X is an advantage
● Opportunity to work in innovative projects in one of the fastest growing tech start-ups on Germany
● Opportunity to become a thought leader in your domain
● A diverse range of tasks and a chance to take responsibility and the creative freedom to develop your ideas
● Flexible working hours and home/ office (Kyiv) / remote working possibility
● Authentic team spirit featuring events like get-togethers, teambuilding workshops or the yearly summer party
HRForecast has developed a completely new approach to Human Ressources Management. It is based on answering classical questions of HR management with the help of Big Data and Artificial Intelligence.
This job is no longer active.
Design / UI / UX