We are looking to expand our team with a Junior Strong DevOps Engineer who will help us to ensure that we meet our customers' demands of service delivery and QoS. This is a full-time and long-term position.
DataMix is a Ukraine-based IT engineering company.
We are looking for a Junior+ DevOps Engineer who will help us to ensure that we meet our customers' demands of service delivery and QoS. This is a full-time and a long-term position. The position implies working with the latest technology stack and constant growth within the role. We will work together to improve clients' infrastructure development, configuration management, continuous integration, and delivery processes to guarantee reliability, availability and high performance of the underlying environments.
You will be responsible for:
- System administration and DevOps support of development teams;
- Setup, manage and monitor servers, clusters, and cloud deployments;
- Develop and maintain automation scripts;
- Troubleshoot technical issues;
- CI/CD implementation and monitoring.
- At least 1 year of working experience in IT Operations, Systems Engineering or SRE;
- Strong Linux skills;
- Networking fundamentals (TCP/IP);
- Programming fundamentals (ability to read code);
- Scripting and automation skills (Bash, Python);
- Apache and Nginx knowledge;
- Good RDBMS knowledge (administration, replication);
- Basic git knowledge;
- Basic docker knowledge;
- Configuration management tools skills (Ansible preferred);
- Understanding of the CI/CD concept;
- Intermediate English level is a must, Ukrainian or Russian native;
- Deep interest in DevOps streaming.
Nice to have:
- Experience with cloud technologies (AWS, DO);
- Load balancing, clustering, HA infrastructure experience;
- Development teams support experience.
- Challenging tasks;
- Opportunity to learn new technologies in an innovative industry;
- Possibility to do new things, not just maintain old;
- Plenty of responsibility and freedom in choosing technological solutions;
- Possibility to grow your career to Senior DevOps Engineer position;
- Appreciation and honest/open leadership style;
- A friendly team of experts who inspire and support you;
- Flexible schedule;
- Paid vacation (21 working days per year);
- Paid sick leaves;
- Possibility to work remotely;
- Compensation negotiable, based upon experience.
- We are visiting and paying for professional conferences and meet-ups.
- We believe working on your birthday is a crime - so we outlawed it (you get the day off).
About the company:
About DataMix, CEO at Neptune Solutions
Мы представляем группу компаний: