Microservice architecture, Azure, Linux servers, Docker, Kubernetes
Our client is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer, headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients. From standard products to tailor-made coverage across all lines of business.
• Ensure Production deployments, are done within agreed windows, and that they are replicable from other environments, and problem free
• Review Azure Infrastructure and suggest enhancements, and conduct regular ongoing maintenance
• Ensure the Production system has sufficient Infrastructure monitoring, and review the processes and procedures for escalation points, and make suggestions as necessary. In addition, be the primary point of reference for • Production Support issues identified from the monitoring
• Ensure the Production system has sufficient Software monitoring, and review the processes and procedures for escalation points, and make suggestions as necessary. In addition, be the primary point of reference for • Production Support issues identified from the monitoring.
• The DevOps Engineer is responsible for critical support of all responsible applications and their infrastructure. Insuring proper monitoring, scale, and resiliency across all environments from test to production.
• The DevOps Engineer will work closely with the development team to brainstorm, design and implement technical build and deployment solutions.
• Work closely with the infrastructure and production assurance teams to introduce provisioning and deployment automation.
• Identifying technical obstacles early and working closely with team to find creative solutions.
• Strong knowledge of continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes
• Knowledge of Azure services
• Strong background in Windows and Linux Administration
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IaC) using Terraform or an equivalent is a plus
• Experience with SQL and NoSQL databases
• A working understanding of code and scripting (Powershell, Bash, C#)
• Knowledge of best practices and IT operations in an always-up, always-available service
• Experience with version control systems (Git, GitHub or Bitbucket)
• Intermediate English, written/spoken is a must
• Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Competitive salary based on your experience level
• Full-time work schedule
• Friendly and trustful atmosphere
• Professional and career growth opportunities
• Big goals, challenging work and meaningful feedback
• Opportunity to work and communicate directly with the customers
• Your health support via compensation of sports activities, vacation policy and private medical insurance
• Free English classes
• Modern and comfortable office in the city-center
• Leisure activities in the office
• Bike parking zone.
About TEAM International
TEAM International is a US owned and managed offshore & nearshore custom software development consultancy with headquarters in Lake Mary, Florida and operations in Eastern Europe and South America. TEAM employs 600+ consultants worldwide.
TEAM International provides world‐class custom application development using Java/Open Source, Microsoft, WEB and Mobile platforms. Since 1991 we’ve built trusted, long-term partnerships with our clients and employees, creating dedicated teams as primary engagement model for organizations.
We are awarded IAOP’s “Global Outsourcing 100″ 2011-2018 and achieved Microsoft Certified Partner status and other milestones.
TEAM International considers employees one of our company’s most valued assets. We are proud of the professionalism, loyalty, and friendliness of our TEAM members!
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
25 May 2020