Working in small highly collaborative Agile teams, you and your team will have a clear mission and ownership of an important outcome that supports the company and the customers. At the company we optimize for quality, flow, fast feedback and time to market. To do this we focus on end-to-end ownership, continuous improvement, testing, monitoring and experimentation. We aim for teams that are inclusive, helpful, and have a strong sense of ownership for the things they build.
For this position you need to be comfortable with below skillset:
▪ React/React Native
▪ Past experience in both frontend and backend development - preference given to candidates with solid backend experience;
▪ Understanding of how to effectively build and architect for the cloud.
▪ Product mindset and care about user experience;
▪ Care about code quality, regular testing and usability of the end product;
▪ Experience building and running in production high-load high-availability services, web and mobile applications.
What we offer:
- 25 working day paid holiday per year
- Covered pension, health and social security according Swedish law
- Covered insurances according the Swedish Collective Agreement including health insurance, life insurance, insurance for occupational injury and pension insurance as requested by the Swedish Migration for all non-EU citizens working in Sweden
- Sponsored work and residence permit
- Provided residence permit for employee’s dependents (wife, children)
- Covered relocation travel expenses
- Covered real-estate agency services
- Housing benefit
DataJob is a trusted partner for providing staffing, consulting and insourcing services in the Nordics.
We have been involved in a wide range of projects for clients including computer software, information technology, internet, marketing and advertising companies.
Together with selected consultants DataJob provides a complete range of professional services.
Job posted on
8 November 2019