The project is an enterprise grade reference data distribution platform serving hundreds of clients globally within one of the largest US based investment companies in the world.
The platform is a set of services, which provides access to various reference data for internal company applications in multiple ways:
- set of JSON documents on demand via REST;
- set of JSON documents in a single file via batch loading;
- post-processed JSON response by specific business logic via REST;
- real-time data streaming according to particularly specified criteria;
Our data collections count hundreds of millions of records, tens of millions updates on a daily basis, which describe securities, prices, FX rates, institutional organizations, regulatory information etc. Our services provide data for trade capturing systems, reporting engines, clearing applications and other internal company systems.
Scala, Akka HTTP, Akka streams, Apache Flink, Apache Storm, Kafka, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Scalaz, Cats, Shapeless, Docker, Spec2, SBT
- family-like friendly team;
- team opened for the new challenges;
- team which owns technical decisions and drives business initiatives;
- team where everyone could contribute in architecture/design development;
- team where all good ideas are accepted;
- team which likes clean and well-documented code;
- team where word "refactoring" is frequently used and applied;
- communication with clients - project managers, analysts and developers of internal bank applications;
- elicitation of required by clients data;
- provide recommendation for particular service usage;
- API building and approval;
- clients support during and after on-boarding process;
- collecting of clients requests and feedback;
- provide insights and actionable recommendations for improving of existing functionality based on clients requests and feedback;
- writing and updating existing user documentation and quick guides;
- at least two years of experience in business analysis/technical support;
- understanding and/or practical experience with JSON, HTTP/REST;
- strong Upper-Intermediate level of English;
- bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Technology or similar discipline;
- ability to work with large amount of data, attention to details, multi-tasking;
Luxoft provides high-end business solutions to clients across the globe. With deep domain expertise in the finance, telecom, energy, automotive, travel and aviation industries, the company consistently goes beyond its clients’ expectations by bringing together technology, talent, innovation, and the highest quality standards.
We offer international delivery capabilities through our network of state-of-the-art delivery centers around the world. Luxoft`s customers benefit from the right mix of technology skills, industry knowledge, proprietary processes, methodologies, and a choice of engagement models.
This job is no longer active.
Customer / technical support