4+ years of experience in Python
Experience with data processing using at least one of the following tools:
Experience with Hadoop ecosystem.
As a Python Backend Engineer on our team, you will accelerate the process of engineering features to get the most out of multiple data sources and data types. The people you will work with own the entire feature learning experience for DataRobot, and is responsible for making sure our feature discovery automation and resulting models are the best in the world.
The ideal candidate can bring new ideas from concept to implementation, write quality, testable code, and participate in design/development discussions.
In the interview process, you will be evaluated on your performance in a number of coding and design scenarios — be prepared to think!
Good to have:
Ability to communicate about technical topics
Willingness to learn about new technologies
Experience in some or all of the following:
• System/performance evaluation such as profiling process memory/cpu/io/network usage and language-specific debugging tools
• Document-oriented databases, ideally MongoDB
• Distribute search engines such as ElasticSearch or Solr
• Messaging services such as RabbitMQ
• Hadoop services such as Yarn, Spark and HDFS
We are ready to reward you with all sorts of benefits in the form of insurance +1, free lunches and dinners, English lessons, gym coverage, team-buildings and other small amenities for your desire to develop with us.
Job posted on
2 December 2019