Android (with C++) Intern, we are looking for you!
Join our progressive team at SoftServe, Kyiv.
At our company, we secure enterprise information and applications on today’s most popular mobile Apple and Android devices to protect both company and personal data. An exceptional user experience enhances productivity, whenever and wherever people want or need access.
You will have the opportunity to get your hands on developing enterprise grade SDKs for enterprise mobile systems. We need someone with a passion for problem solving and maintaining applications and desire to make an impact on our organization and on real world problems.
- Contribute to the design, implementation and documentation of various software modules
- Design, troubleshoot, and perform root cause analysis to resolve customer issues
- Extending functionality of the existing frameworks.
- Good understanding of Android SDK platform. Power and resource management
- Building Android applications in Java
- Good knowledge of C/C++, C++11 and STL
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming, Client/Server Architecture, and Data structures
- Experience working with multithread-based environments.
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of networking, operating systems, and security
- Self-motivated and excellent written and verbal communication
- Basic experience working with JNI/NDK
- Experience writing unit tests for Android. Unit testing frameworks
- Strong English-language written and oral communications skills.
25 years, 30 global offices, 7000+ employee.
KEY CUSTOMER VERTICALS:
Healthcare, Retail, Media, Financial Services, Software.
KEY TECHNOLOGIES AND PRACTICE AREAS:
experience design, big data and analytics, internet of things, devops, security, digital marketing innovation center, artificial intelligence, smart sensors.
Job posted on
8 October 2019