Our client is an Austria based company, the leader in the sphere of hardware manufacturing for aerial photography. The product that our client develops is a cloud-based aerial imagery service that offers an unprecedented highly detailed image collection covering entire states and countries.
The client team working with IT-companies such as Amazon, Microsoft and more.
- You will manage the infrastructure of 300+ on-premise windows servers
- You will be responsible for cloud infrastructure (AWS, Azure, Google)
- You will need to maintain Windows servers up to date with regular updates and patches.
- You will need to manage network infrastructure, set up new nodes, check machines, resolve incidents
- You will need to establish monitoring and alerting for those systems
- You will handle various requests on uploading/downloading large amount of data (100TB +) and will be responsible for optimization
- You will closely work with the end-users in Austria
- You will be responsible for the automation and optimization of infrastructure and processes
- Windows servers administration experience 3+ years is a must
- Networking experience is a must
- Upper-Intermediate English level is a must
- Experience of setting up CI/CD flows
- Experience with Cloud infrastructure
- Linux (CentOS) experience
- Automation experience (Python) - will be a plus
- Monitoring/Alerting experience - will be a plus
Intellias - cмартова та комфортна компанія з дружніми відносинами в командах, а також гнучким та ефективним менеджментом та особливими умовами для кожного працівника.
Подробиці за посиланням: http://www.intellias.ua/about-us
Job posted on
8 November 2019