A leading employee communication, advocacy and engagement SaaS provider is looking for a talented Mobile Engineer with strong Android skills to their growing tech team in Helsinki
Our client is a leading employee communication, advocacy and engagement SaaS provider with operations in Helsinki, Stockholm, London and New York with more than 50 full-time team members.
At the moment they are looking for a talented Mobile Engineer with strong Android skills to their growing tech team in Helsinki.
You will be in a fast learning environment where you will be part of the super talented tech team. They’re looking for a person who has an endless thirst to learn and build the mobile apps for the company – the ultimate employee communications and advocacy platform.
Must have skills:
- Strong (Android Java) mobile development background (at least 3 years in Java with Android development and some development experience before that)
- Interest in learning iOS development and working with both iOS and Android apps in future - would be ideal;
- Clean coding habits and some experience with mobile testing frameworks too
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with major/minor in software engineering
- Excellent communication skills in English
Good to have skills:
- Existing experience of iOS development by using Swift (but not mandatory!)
- An ideal candidate has worked in SaaS product before but it's not mandatory
- An ideal candidate has C, C++ kind of background in the past, but it's not mandatory
- Experience working in a Scrum environment is preferred
- Artistic background, UI designing experience, UX knowledge are things which will help to stand-out from other candidates
Looking for developers you can count on? You've come to the right place. We're a technology consultancy developing digital services, helping companies with technical recruitment and providing training to developers. We also launch our own ventures.