full-time position in the Product Development group. This is a fully remote position.
DI.FM is the #1 online radio network for Electronic Music fans around the globe. We work hard to deliver only the best music to our listeners around the world around the clock; it's an obsession that has led us to curate over 90 channels covering every style of electronic music, and we continue to add more. Everyone at DI.FM is extremely passionate about electronic music culture, and we love nothing more than making sure that excellent music keeps playing non-stop to our listeners around the world. We are a dedicated group made up of talented and passionate people from around the world, literally. We pride ourselves on finding the best talent to help us succeed by creating the best products possible, and we do so with no boundaries.
Our ideal candidates are dedicated, skilled and entrepreneurial; we love people who are driven, creative and know how to be accountable.
Learn more about the company: https://www.di.fm/about
· Plan, execute and demonstrate your work on web and mobile web applications within the DI portfolio.
· Be accountable and manage your own time; we don’t watch the clock, we just want kick-ass work.
· Participate actively in the entire development process, from ideation to testing and release.
· Actively engage with members of the wider team to drive tasks to completion.
· 7+ years web development experience.
· Advanced experience with Ruby on Rails.
· Hands on experience with Zeplin or similar design tools.
· Passion for music.
· Communicate clearly in written and spoken English.
· Some Golang knowledge, Photoshop, Audio decoding/processing, git/git hub, #!/bin/bash, ansible and Agile Development processes.
· Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
· Ability to work in a remote team environment.
· Self-driven, organized and motivated to deliver kick-ass results.
Salary is determined based on your qualifications and your location - we pay market rates for your area. If you are one of our ideal candidates, let’s talk about how to make this the perfect job for you.
About Freelancer Larysa Rozumeyenko
На данный момент работаю как независимый ИТ-рекрутер от лица нескольких американских продуктовых компаний. 90% вакансий предполагают remote занятость. Все собеседования - напрямую с менеджментом компаний (никаких посредников:-)!