Livingston Research is on a mission to provide students personal education support enabled by technology. We are connecting tens of thousands of students with freelancers around the world to provide help and support with any homework issues.
Our platform is currently used by thousands of students from US, Australia, and many other countries! Take a user-centric approach to drive the conversion funnel and user experience on the platform to the new peaks and develop the platform on the desktop and mobile web as well as native apps and bots!
What will you be doing?
- Quant / Qual users analysis to understand key problems and pain points
- Generating and executing hypotheses to improve conversion rates and improve user experience
- Adjusting the product (landing pages and conversion funnel) to various markets and traffic sources
- Developing and executing initiatives to increase user retention rates and LTV
- Developing product in existing platforms and getting the product into the new platforms (web / apps / bots)
Skills & qualities needed:
✅ Experience with Google Analytics / HotJar and other analytical tools
✅ Expertise in MS Excel, PowerPoint
✅ Solid Analytical skills and data-driven decision making
✅ Good understanding of what makes UX outstanding
✅ High-level understanding of the technical architecture of web and mobile applications.
✅ High-level understanding of existing IT management tools and frameworks (Scrum, etc.)
✅ Fluent English
✅ Strong project & time-management skills
✔️ 2 years+ as a product manager of a digital product /platform/ service
✔️ 2 years+ of work with close cooperation with designer/IT teams
✔️ Experience working with foreign markets highly desirable although not necessary
✔️ Experience launching of IOS/Android apps is a plus
⭕️ You might wonder "Why these guys?" ⭕️
- Opportunity to drive the process and be creative. We adore creativity and create a suitable environment for you to implement it
- No bossing around - we encourage you to be the owner of your own stream of work
- Absence of bureaucratic processes and procedures
- Fantastic opportunity to collaborate with business founders directly without a feeling that you are just "another little fish in the aquarium"
- Competitive Salary in USD based on your qualifications
- Transparent bonus system
- Ability to move between the projects and work on multiple products
- Career growth opportunities
- Regular Personal Development Sessions with the Head of Product and the founders
- Education / Courses / Conferences which are relevant to the position are sponsored by the company
- Perfect office location in the city center (7 mins from “Universitet” or "Zoloty Vorota" metro station)
- 21 days of paid vacation and sick leaves
- Opportunity to make a difference for thousands and thousands of our active users.
Do we even need to say about the spectacular office full of young, ambitious, energetic and proactive people with all the possible non-financial perks e.g. delicious coffee, fruit baskets, pizza days, snacks, etc. etc?
Up for a challenge? Then do not miss out on a chance to join us!
About Livingston Research
Livingston Research started as a small startup in the academic assistance field back in 2009 based in London. We have since grown to over 150 full-time employees and well over 5000 freelancers and part-timers. We now have people working in countries like USA, UK, Ukraine, China and many others.
As of 2018 we are continuously launching brand-new solutions, platforms and services addressing the needs of millions of students in US, Australia, UK and Europe.
We are looking for bright and brave talents in marketing, product management, IT and research to join our ambitious and growing team. And we make a difference for thousands of active users that we have already secured.
Our mission is to help you tailor the study experience to the needs and desires. We work hard to ensure that our clients can get personalized academic help in any subject 24/7 and at the shortest possible notice.