2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen.
Our main product is called Grace AI Platform. With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for different purposes.
Our mission is - "To close the gap between AI ambitions and real value from AI". We believe that real business value is only achieved once models are in production, delivering insights and value to all corners of the organization.
Check out a sneak-peek into our 2021.AI Kyiv office life and experience :)
Here is a small video on our Grace AI platform:
...and here's our latest Company presentation:
How We Think You Can Be Described
• 4-5+ years of proven professional SW development experience;
• proficiency in Python or C++ or Golang
Our code is mostly in GoLang, so if you don’t know it yet, we’ll expect you to master it once you join the team (we’ll help of course) :)
• very good knowledge of any other programming language;
• experience in building software architecture;
• very good knowledge of Linux;
• knowledge of best practices in software development such as design patterns, continuous integration, code review, good knowledge of Git, experience with SQL and noSQL (e.g. Postgress, Cassandra, etc) databases.
• proactive and extraverted personality, ability to work autonomously while being part of the team;
• good communication skills in English.
Will Be A Plus
• knowledge of Docker, Kubernetes;
• experience working in a fully cloud-based environment and hands-on experience with at least one of the big 3 cloud services (AWS, GCP, Azure);
• experience with data science workflows, Big Data, Machine Learning.
What We Offer
• work with the latest technologies in AI & ML;
• make a difference. Our start-up environment is a perfect chance for each team member to change or to contribute to the way the company functions;
• we are growing fast, and being part of this journey will create opportunities for you to grow professionally with increasing level of responsibility;
• occasional business trips to Denmark and Poland;
• flexible hours, possibility to work from home when you need, no time-tracking. The main thing is to accomplish your goals and deliver results on time;
• clear organizational structure and no red tape;
• competitive net salary (taxes are on us);
• perfect office location in 2 mins from Kontraktova metro station;
• 25 business days of paid vacation;
• 15 days of sick leave;
• wellness package including medical insurance and gym membership compensation;
• full or partial compensation of educational courses and conferences for you to improve professionally;
* regular team events & monthly Friday bars;
* fruit, snacks, and cookies in the office;
• calm and friendly working environment :)
Your Role Will Encompass
• setting the direction of Grace and promoting its continuous evolution, including core feature upgrades, architecture upgrades, and ecosystem integration
• support and promote architecture best practices. We're a young team, you will be in the position to influence the research, prototype, and productization of new concept inside the Grace R&D team
• provide proof-of-concept, yet production-grade code prototypes
• help in managing the lifecycles of Grace clients – from initial deployment to managing the scaling, monitoring the single and distributed services, and generally helping ensure the Grace platforms continue to perform well
Here are a few examples of the things you’ll be working on:
— rule engine for events
— notification center
— backup and restore of micro-services state
— extended roles mechanism
...and many many more.
Where Are You in Our Team?
You will be based in Kyiv, Ukraine. Occasional travels to Warsaw and Copenhagen are expected. Daily cooperation with team members from all locations will be an integral part of your working process.
2021.AI serves the growing need for applied AI across industries. Our data science expertise combined with our own Grace AI Platform offers a true AI differentiator for clients around the world. With Grace, data scientists can collaborate swiftly to solve complex problems, or implement packaged models for churn prediction, chat-bots, classification, and more. 2021.AI is a fast growing company headquartered in Copenhagen with + 80 employees distributed globally.
As an Enterprise AI company, we close the gap between AI ambitions and real value from AI. Serving the growing need for applied AI across the globe, our data science expertise coupled with the Grace AI Platform offers a true AI differentiator for clients around the world.
DOU company page:
Apply for job
Job posted on
6 May 2020