The purpose of our DevOps Engineer is to assist with configuration and maintenance of CI/CD pipelines and custom code deployments on-premises and in the cloud.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Assist with developing and streamlining automated infrastructure using tools such as Jenkins, Terraform, Ansible, Puppet, Chef or other infrastructure as code products;
- Have the instinct and intuition to automate whatever you can and improve the efficiency of our processes;
- Work closely with developers and QA with the aim of delivering operationally ready and production quality code within a rapid release cycle;
- Assist with development, deployment and maintenance of container hosts and container dependent applications;
- Adhere to standards for operational, configuration, or other procedures;
- Think outside the box and approach infrastructure with modern techniques that are agile and scalable.
The ideal candidate has exceptionally high ownership, excellent critical thinking skills and the ability to work with agility in a fast-paced environment. You would also be insanely focused on demonstrating excellence in service delivery and problem-solving; breaking down complex information into understandable and actionable items.
Other qualifications include:
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience;
- Experience with source control tools such as Bitbucket/Git, including branching/versioning strategy;
- In-depth technical knowledge of current infrastructure protocols, business platforms, middleware, internet standards, and database software;
- Working knowledge of containers and container management products/methodologies such as Docker, Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, etc;
- Experience with agile software development practices such as Scrum or Kanban;
- Ability to work within a cross-functional team to develop enhancements in a highly iterative fashion;
- Ability to collaborate with product owners, developers and testers;
- Ability to perform under minimal supervision on complex assignments;
- Ability to research and articulate recommended solutions and technology; design, develop and document technical solutions; document procedures and change management documentation; experience managing multiple priorities simultaneously;
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills to successfully engage with customers and colleagues. German communication skills on top is a plus.
- Possibilities to do what you do best and to develop your skills even further;
- We’re a friendly team, most of us lunch together and you can guarantee to find some of us playing table games every Friday;
- Centrally located office in Kyiv, close to the metro station University or Zoloti Vorota;
- Flat organization structure and short decision-making processes;
- PE accounting and support;
- 24 working days holiday per year;
- Possible business trips abroad;
- English/ German classes;
Apply for job
Job posted on
12 July 2019.
Get new jobs by e-mail
Describe what you’re looking for and Djinni will send you