WEDO is a delivery company, established in 2007, specializing in Customer Experience solutions.
We are Salesforce Gold and Tier 1 partners, with more than 80 professionals — consultants, implementors, developers, integration experts, project managers, and business analysts — all focused-on Salesforce.
We’re proud to be part of Unitask group, a leading IT group in Israel, which has recently been acquired by FIMI VC through Emet Computing, specializing in enterprise computing solutions, and incorporates approximately 350 industrial engineers and software engineers.
We offer our customers a complete solution and lead them to an exciting journey that includes design, implementation, development, testing, and training, safeguarding them through all the upcoming challenges of establishing a new customer relationship management system in their organization.
Our leading team includes experienced project managers, system architects and analysts, implementers, developers, and QA — all focused on providing a tailor-made solution for your business requirements.
- At least 2 years’ experience as a Salesforce implementor.
- Use Salesforce automation to meet business requirements.
- Deliver full implementation lifecycle, Follow best practices and standards in software design, development, and deployment.
- Background in CRM business process
- Work closely with subject-matter experts, developers, testers, and business partners.
- Provide Top User training for new functionality.
- We need a real hands-on experience with Salesforce implementation
- Intermediate to expert level of proficiency in Salesforce implementation tasks such as creating user profiles, roles, custom objects, custom fields, page layouts, flows, validation rules, reports, dashboards.
- Knowledge and practical experience with Salesforce tools (Flow, APP Builder, etc.) — 2+ years
- The unique combination of being business-minded and highly analytical while also having a strong and deep technical background in Salesforce
- Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate at all levels of the organization
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical deliverables
- Customer-facing — experience in interacting or communicating directly with customers and providing services
- Strong understanding and experience with data management and relational database design, SQL/SOQL, data formats, table joins, ETL, etc.
Will be a plus:
- SFDC Developer Certification
- SFDC Consultant Certification
- SFDC Administrator Certification
- SFDC Advanced Administrator Certification
- Agile / Scrum background
- CPQ implementation experience
- Career and professional development of your personal strength in the international group
- Fun & creative work environment in a fast-growing company
- 100% remote work
- Trust-based managerial culture
- Participate in only in international projects
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to our Group
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays in your country)
About Unitask Group Ukraine
Since 1994, Unitask is the only company in Israel whose engineers have developed unique solutions implemented by the world’s largest organizations, making work processes with Oracle Applications easy and simple.
The Unitask group has six subsidiaries that complement each other, providing our customers with innovative and comprehensive solutions with an emphasis on professionalism in their field.
The Group is partnering with leading companies such as Amazon and SAP, Qlik
Our satisfied customers (Mellanox, TEVA, Playtika, Ceasarstone, Payoneer, other) testify to our rich experience and ability to find the best combination of proven methodology, leading technologies, an in-depth understanding of the organization’s needs.
We know - best professionals - to best company!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
17 March 2023
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni