UST Global is seeking a Splunk Expert for a cyber security services and platform company whose mission is to help customers react faster and smarter – and stay ahead of security threats, by creating secure digital ecosystems.
• Understand customer requirements and recommend best practices related to Splunk solution
• Offer consultative advice in security principles and best practices related to Splunk operations
• Developing new Splunk use cases, rules, correlations, dashboards to meet the customer
• Needs using SPL
• Design and document Splunk architectures to meet the customer needs.
• Assist customer with Splunk sizing, Architectures, and client technical meetings
• Deploy and configure Splunk platforms as per Vendor guidelines and industry Best Practices
• Assist client with technical guidance to configure end log sources in-scope to be logged to Splunk
• Verification of data of log sources in the Splunk following the Common Information Model (CIM)
• Document the build of the Splunk solution
• Experienced Enterprise Security Administrator (Clustered ES with Deployer)
• Experienced linux administrator
• Hands on experience with configuring Correlation Searches, Assets & Identities, Risk & Threat Intelligence
• Hands on experience with data onboarding from onprem & cloud based sourcetypes
• Hands on experience with data parsing and data models
• Hands on experience with App/TA deployments on clustered search heads
• Knowledgeable in Use Case development workflows
• Experience in client facing roles and service management
• Good written/spoken English language
• MSSP/MSP experience a bonus but not essential
• Possibility to influence the development of the project
• Friendly professional staff and warm atmosphere
• Help with development via mentoring and coaching
• The environment where you can implement your ideas
• Flexible schedule and opportunities to work remotely (8 hours workday)
• Paid vacation and sick leaves
• Participation in educational activities and thematic conferences
• Team parties and corporate events
About ITernal Group
We are the ITernal Group, an association of companies established in 2019. Our group includes Rademade, Lenal and the service department of Rozdoum.
All companies in the group have over 8 years of experience in the outsourcing services market. As a result, ITernal provides expertise in niches: eHealth, Marketplaces, Fintech, eCommerce, Logistics and ERP.
We help our clients in:
— Accelerating the development of the current product;
— Building CI / CD processes and changing the product delivery process;
— Integrating existing solutions;
— Building a product from scratch and opening our own R&D center in Ukraine.
The key shareholders in the company are UFuture and InSoft partners.
We took the best of 2 worlds: culture and values from small family-type companies and stability and consistency from the corporate world.
We really care about the market modernisation so in ITernal you’ll have an opportunity to work with the newest technologies: NodeJS, Ruby, Java, Kotlin, VueJS, ReactJS, ReactNative, modern cloud providers as Azure, AWS, Google Cloud and follow the SCRUM framework.
You’ll have a chance to take part in pre-sale, create the processes and find the best way of self and company development.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 March 2023