Location: Ukraine/ Poland
Designation: Senior Software Engineer
Experience: 3-5 years
Skills: C, Git, Kernel, Linux, Networking, Routing, TCP/IP
As a full-lifecycle product development services company, GlobalLogic helps the world’s leading companies to design, implement and deliver software. We are always looking for talented team members to help us to make it happen. In the beginning, we offer project work with the US-based telecom manufacturer with a strong foothold in the US. The project covers software development for telecom embedded systems in the area of GPON ONTs and other Customer Premises Equipment (CPEs) with OpenWRT technology. Variety of tasks from board bring-up up to integration and system test. Modern technology stack and agile SCRUM methodology. If you are an embedded C developer with Linux and telecom background, this is a perfect project for you. Join our excellent team of telecom experts and Linux specialists!
- + 4 years experience in Embedded Development
- Must have knowledge of several Linux build systems e.g.: OpenWrt.
- Good Command in C
- Good understanding of OS internals – Linux (both kernel and user space), RTOS
- Proven record of Embedded/Linux development
- Strong networking experience (Ethernet, TCP/IP, Routing, Switching, Configuring services on Linux, debugging over the Wireshark, etc.)
- Experience with Scripting (Bash, Python)
- Experience in the development/integration of the network protocols
- Experience with CPE devices (configuration, debugging)
- HW knowledge (i2c, spi, memory flash types, PWM)
- Hardware debugging skills will be a major plus
- Good analytical skills, debugging, and troubleshooting;
- Good language skills (English)
- Participate in the product development, bug fixing, debugging
- Writing high performance / optimized code
- Communication with customers
- Participating in scrum meetings
What We Offer
Exciting Projects: Come take your place at the forefront of digital transformation! With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to participate in creating market-defining products using the latest technologies.
Collaborative Environment: Expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible opportunities and options.
Professional Development: Our dedicated Learning & Development team regularly organizes certification and technical / soft skill training to help you realize your professional goals.
Excellent Benefits: We provide our consultants with competitive compensation and benefits
Fun Perks: We want you to love where you work, which is why we host sports classes, cultural, social and team building activities such as sports competitions and end-of-year corporate parties. Our vibrant offices also include dedicated GL Zones and rooftop decks where you can drink coffee or tea with your colleagues over a game of table football or darts!
GlobalLogic, a Hitachi Group Company, is a leader in digital product engineering. We help our clients design and build innovative products, platforms, and digital experiences for the modern world. We help our clients imagine what’s possible and accelerate their transition into tomorrow’s digital businesses. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, GlobalLogic operates design studios and engineering centers around the world.
What is GlobalLogic in numbers:
1,800+ products releases per year
400+ active clients
70+ private label customer labs
35 product engineering centers
Visit our website and learn more about GlobalLogic, view our open positions and career opportunities, as well as why you should join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni