We’re building the platform to power customer communication for modern business. We’re a rapidly growing, well-funded company based in Seattle that’s passionate about building great products with a fun, dedicated hardworking team.
Our client, a US-based company, is looking for a Software Engineer to be a part of our Kyiv-based Engineering Office.
As a Platform Engineer, you will be responsible for the design, development, testing, and deployment of products that help companies communicate with their customers in deep and personal ways. We service over 1 Million API requests per minute and our SDK is installed on over 3 billion devices around the world. Our technology stack is built in Go, Ruby on Rails, Scala, running on Postgres, Cassandra, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, and Kafka. We containerize and deploy with Kubernetes on AWS.
● 2+ years software level familiarity with Go;
● Experience with Postgres or MySQL;
● NoSQL knowledge, MongoDB or Redis or Cassandra is a plus;
● Familiarity with REST and API design;
● Experience with Kafka is a plus;
● Experience with AWS;
● Experience with Docker;
● Version control system experience — Git;
● Good communication skills in English.
● Design, plan and deploy large-scale web applications;
● Write performant, maintainable code that is easy to read and well-documented;
● Write automated tests to thoroughly validate the correctness of your code.
What we offer:
● Interesting and challenging work with a US-based company;
● Ability to work on exciting projects involving the newest technologies;
● Flexible work schedule remotely, Friday short day. Core hours 12-18;
● Diverse and friendly team with great corporate culture;
● Learning budget;
● Participate in regular company Hackathons;
● Latest MacBook Pro equipment;
● Paid vacation, holidays and sick leave;
● Medical insurance;
● Business trip to Seattle office opportunities;
● Modern and comfortable office facilities in Kyiv.
About the project:
Our client helps thousands of companies use their mobile applications to build deeper, more meaningful relationships with millions of people around the world. We believe software is powering more relationships than ever before and that we can help make software about People. We’re building the platform to power customer communication for modern business. We’re a rapidly growing, well-funded company based in Seattle that’s passionate about building great products with a fun, dedicated hardworking team.
You’ll be joining a team that is passionate about building great communications products and delivering customer love. We truly believe that companies can develop meaningful and valuable relationships with their customers and that our software can become the key to a more personal and customer-centric world.
About Go Interactive
We recruit your dev team and after they are hired, we take care of all the logistics, admin, and HR stuff. We manage payroll and benefits, office, equipment, off-site events, business trips, and keep the fridge stocked with frosty beverages. We also handle all the red tape and legal hoops to keep you compliant and your IP safe.
We take all this stuff off your hands so that you can focus on building your company.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni