We are looking for a motivated Data Engineer.
- Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Architect and build data pipelines, data integrity testing, data security, and other data engineering infrastructure
- Design & continuously improve data workflows using systems including BigQuery, Fivetran, Apache Airflow, and dbt.
- Manage and communicate through a project with ease and understanding to project management, business stakeholders and technical resources
- Assist the Product Manager and/or Scrum Master with planning and managing project tasks
- Consultative approach to development, execution, and recommendations.
- Create technical documentation
- Deliver high quality code and design documents with minimal supervision
- Be versatile and willing to take on new challenges across different projects and technologies
- Have a high sense of urgency to deliver work on time as well as the ability to prioritize and properly estimate the complexity of the work in advance
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned by management
- 5+ years’ experience writing complex SQL
- 5+ years’ experience in Python
- 5+ years’ experience building ETL workflows, including reverse ETL
- 5+ years’ experience building complex orchestration pipelines
- 2+ years’ experience with GCP, BigQuery, and Google Cloud Storage
- 2+ years’ experience with Apache Airflow
- Experience with Relational Database structures and dimensional modeling
- Working knowledge of
- Git (Gitlab, Github)
- Jira/Confluence or another project management and documentation solution
- Experience with Agile methodologies and a desire to work on a cross-functional Scrum team
- Must have the ability to follow verbal and written communications and communicate effectively with public and coworkers in a professional and courteous manner
- Strong asynchronous communication skills
- QA, reverse engineering, and code optimization skills
- Highly Desired:
- Working knowledge as a DBA, especially as an HBase DBA, a huge plus.
- DevOps experience
- Census or other reverse ETL solution
WILL BE A PLUS
- Familiarity with Agile Scrum processes
- Experience working with offshore QA Teams.
- Experience collaborating with teams remotely.
Innovecs is a global digital transformation tech company with presence in the U.S., Europe, UK, Australia, LATAM, and Israel. With 10 years on the market and 850+ team members, we focus on long-term cooperation with our people providing them with the opportunity to learn, grow, develop, and stand out not only in their profession but also outside of it. We are one of the fastest-growing private companies in America by Inc. 5000, and on the list of 100 Best Global Outsourcing Providers by IAOP, have TikTok with over 10m views, and 10+ lifestyle communities by interests. Get on board and unlock your potential with us!
ABOUT THE CLIENT
The #1 text communications technology company delivering fast, easy, and effective solutions for businesses across a wide variety of industries. Dreamers first, we are at the forefront of revolutionizing the way businesses communicate with their customers and believe personal relationships can transform an organization’s ability to grow.
Our employees are our greatest strength. We’re expanding quickly and scaling our teams to help accelerate growth while remaining committed to hiring exceptional, values-aligned talent. We have consistently been rated a Top 100 workplace and are committed to being a best-in-class employer for remote work — with benefits to match!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS
- Attractive compensation pegged to the U.S. dollar with a full benefits package;
- Modern hardware setup;
- The individual development plan, career coaching, and Mentorship Program;
- Investment in your professional growth: workshops, webinars, training platforms, and edutainment events;
- Global certification preparation program (AWS, ISTQB, Unity, Scrum, etc.), and comprehensive online courses on Udemy, Educative, Pluralsight, edX;
- A flexible working mode in hybrid teams with high-skilled peers;
- Opportunity to work from home or from anywhere with our Relocation Support Program;
- Open-door culture, simplified processes, transparent communication, and top management at a handshake distance;
- Private health insurance, paid maternity/paternity leave, sick leaves, vacation, and holidays;
- Online workouts with fitness coaches & community enrollment in activities such as esports, yoga, chess, mindfulness, etc.;
- English classes and public speaking club to boost your language and presenting skills;
- Virtual team buildings, social activities, and occasional gifts to celebrate Innovecs lifestyle.
Here at Innovecs, we promote equal opportunities and embrace diversity in our teams in terms of work experience, area of expertise, culture, religion, gender, and ethnicity. We are committed to building a tight-knit, team tradition-loving community that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.
There are no limitations, no barriers when the right people are on your way — apply for the vacancy and succeed with us!
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
Job posted on
4 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni