Слава Україні! We are looking for a Senior Linux Administrator to join the French product company Ledger, a worldwide leader in security and infrastructure solutions for cryptocurrencies and blockchain applications.
Ledger was launched in 2014 by eight experts with complementary backgrounds in embedded security, cryptocurrencies, and entrepreneurship, united around the idea of creating secure solutions for blockchain applications. Now they have over 200 employees in France, the USA, Singapore, and Ukraine.
Ledger is a stable and well-funded company ($380 million in funding, valuation is estimated at $1.5 billion) with good culture. The company's size is quickly doubling, and they are ramping up their teams.
We are looking for Managed Services, Senior Level 2 Production Engineer with strong Linux background to join the Ukrainian team.
What You Will Be Doing:
- perform application incidents analyses in preproduction and production environments, including detailed root cause analyses and reports prepared for the solutions developed by the Company;
- execute preproduction and production environments management, ensuring safe day-to-day operations and being ready to develop, create and operate extra tools or services whenever required;
- execute the preparations for production operations and following maintenance of the production environments. To ensure accurate operations as well as provide control that all actions are done in a documented way;
- perform validation of requests received from development and TAM(Technical Account Management) teams as part of the operational process. Promptly highlight as relevant, any key issues and/or risks;
- document the setup of production environments in order to build a secure and reliable knowledge base;
- as a Level2 expert you will have a key role in identifying and implementing practices, skills, etc to deliver constant improvement. Quality Assurance, coaching, and mentoring form a vital part of this role;
- report implementation, configuration, and testing progress to the Team Lead as required;
- liaise with the L3 development, infrastructure, TAM, and Customer Support teams to ensure the delivery of the end-to-end SLA for Company managed solutions;
- participate in OnCall duties to ensure uninterrupted operations of the production environment.
The technical stack is Linux, Docker/Kubernetes, AWS, SQL, and Bash/Python scripting.
- official weekends and holidays according to Ukrainian legislation;
- 20 business days of vacation per year;
- 5 business days of paid sick leave per year;
- premium medical insurance package;
- business trips to company HQ in Paris;
- annual performance evaluations.
Do not hesitate to apply for the vacancy and we will discuss all the details :)
Your own R&D center from scratch fully backed by our back-office services (Real Estate, RPO, Accounting & Legal, etc.).
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni