The position includes state-of-the-art approaches in NLP and NLU. We are looking for someone strong in the NLP technology to production, to develop new algorithms or problems that arise in the Natural understanding field.
The position is part of the Speech Recognition team. They work on models that identify the intention from the audio and text in order to create a fast and accurate identification of the products. There are many challenges. One of the goals of the team is that the Machine Learning will tell the person who orders their next step of the order.
A thorough understanding of drive-through voice orders requires deep technical knowledge. To tackle this big challenge, we're building our own Speech Recognition and Natural Language Understanding stack from the ground up.
Are you up for the challenge?
- MSc degree in Computer Science or equivalent industry
Or Bachelor + 2 extra years
- 4+ years of hands-on work experience in NLP / ASR in the industry.
- Comprehensive knowledge of machine learning and deep
- In-depth knowledge of at least one of the major frameworks
(TensorFlow/PyTorch). Experience in manipulating network
architecture, loss functions, and evaluating models.
- High proficiency in Python.
- Strong SW development skills
- Industry experience with GIT / SVN
- Dialogue Systems Experience
- Experience with Cloud infrastructures
In This Role You Will:
- Research SOTA approaches in NLU / ASR, and evaluate and implement
- Develop novel algorithms for specific problems in our NLU / ASR
domain focusing on working on noisy input.
- Own major parts of the NLU / ASR tech which is directly used in
About MoveUp Recruitment agency
MoveUp is a rapidly growing international boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Eastern and Central Europe.
Ranked the top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2022
Top 30 HR services worldwide
The job ad is no longer active
Job unpublished on
23 February 2023
Look at the current