Sendios is one of the successful subsidiaries of the Genesis ecosystem. We provide services to all the products of the holding, as well as to external customers.
Sendios works with small and big companies and helps them achieve business goals with email marketing. Our platform and expertise allow us to strengthen the client's team as we take care of the entire process ourselves. We constantly improve our service to make a significant contribution to the growth of our customers' product metrics and create emails that users cannot take their eyes off.
The role we’re looking to fill is a career-defining opportunity for someone passionate about this mission as well as product management who wants to lead a great team of engineers in Kyiv. The product you’ll help to build and shape touches millions of users every single day. Your job will be to help businesses drive clients' engagement, deliver better support, and enhance productivity, all while making the experience feel more fun, connected and personal.
As a Senior Product Manager, you will:
● deliver a product that reflects a uniquely Sendios perspective on how to achieve it;
● manage the roadmap: capture work from a wide range of inputs, understand and prioritize this work, so your team is always working on the most impactful projects;
● deeply know the problems that you’re tackling through research and regular interaction with customers; define and frame those problems for the team;
● collaborate with your team in thinking big, to imagining future solutions that solve these problems;
● you’ll own and maintain the quality of the product areas your team are responsible for; deliver world-class software in every release;
● you’ll motivate a group of committed, smart people to do the best work of their careers.
● 5+ years experience as a product manager, with a proven track record of shipping impactful products;
● demonstrable experience in leading a team;
● deally, you have a strong design background, as it’s essential you’re able to think deeply about product design decisions and have an understanding of how to create simple user interfaces;
● you can clearly communicate product decisions and the rationale behind them. You’re comfortable making decisions without consensus. You can help others make decisions by being persuasive;
● you have deep experience working with both qualitative customer insights and quantitative customer data to inform decisions. You’ve conducted user research, a/b tests and have worked closely with design researchers and analysts;
● you’re entrepreneurial; you don’t need direction; you're self-driven;
● you’re organized, not ad hoc;
● you’re able to easily switch between thinking creatively and analytically.
What we offer:
● comfortable conditions: cozy office (5-minute walk to Taras Shevchenko metro station) with a terrace, lounge areas, kitchen, and coffee shop. A special system of ventilation, air conditioning, air purification, and humidification.
Transport to get to the office or equip a home office for you during the lockdown;
● health care: breakfasts, dinners, unlimited fruits, juices, and snacks.
Corporate doctor and insurance. Reimbursement of COVID-19 testing and treatment costs for employees and their families. Free training sessions in running, football, basketball, volleyball, and yoga. Discounts at nearby gyms and payment for participation in sports competitions;
● training and development: you can participate in internal company events such as Business and Management School, join the community within the holding, and exchange experience with other company specialists. Moreover, we pay for external courses and conferences to help you grow faster;
● team building and rest: twice a year (in summer and winter), we conduct team-building events in awesome locations in Ukraine and abroad. Our team loves to conquer mountain peaks, surf, dive scuba diving, and just relax in the spa, play board games, or PlayStation. We also conduct presentations and quarterly strategy sessions to improve internal communication between teams.
Genesis is a co-founding company that builds global tech businesses together with outstanding entrepreneurs from CEE.
We're one of the largest global app developers. Apps of Genesis companies have been downloaded by more than 300 mln users globally and are used by tens of millions of users monthly.
Genesis has co-founded now independent tech companies such as Jiji, BetterMe, Headway. We've launched and are currently developing successful projects such as Obrio, Universe, Amomedia, Boosters, and others in our ecosystem.
We have one of the best tech teams in Europe. As a result, we're constantly recognized as top IT employees in CEE and Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 May 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni