The project assumes development and further expansion of the e-Commerce platform for the web and mobile customer facing solution. The platform aspects include back-end, search engine, and data pipelines.
We are looking for a Lead Data Scientist who will handle complex problems independently and demonstrate analytical thinking. You will use project management skills to manage the deliverables and ensure all stakeholder work is complete on time. You will also manage stakeholder communications and present your project across a wide spectrum of management levels.
- Lead a team of skilled data scientists
- Drive the collection, cleaning, processing, and analysis of new and existing data sources.
- Communicate with business stakeholders to clarify their requirements and present the teamwork results.
- Senior Data Scientist with 4+ years of experience in analytics
- Experience with Neural Networks, Deep Learning, Computer Vision
- Experience with Search (Semantic Search)
- Great communication and presentation skills. Proven ability to present progress made by the team to senior business management and the project stakeholders.
- Experience in working across different global cultures is a plus.
Will be a plus:
- E-commerce and Retail Search background
About Grid Dynamics
Grid Dynamics is a leading provider of technology consulting, agile co-creation and scalable engineering and data science services for Fortune 500 corporations undergoing digital transformation. We work in close collaboration with our clients on digital transformation initiatives that span strategy consulting, early prototypes and enterprise-scale delivery of new digital platforms. We help organizations become more agile and create innovative digital products and experiences using deep expertise in emerging technology, top global engineering talent, lean software development practices, and a high-performance product culture. Headquartered in Silicon Valley with over 1,200 technologists located in engineering delivery centers throughout the US, Central and Eastern Europe, Grid Dynamics is known for architecting and delivering some of the largest digital transformation programs in the retail, technology and financial sectors to help its clients win market share, shorten time to market and reduce costs of digital operations on a massive scale.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021