Internal Mobility (IM) is the practice of internal vertical career growth or the horizontal movement of employees within Luxoft, as an additional means of building new career paths and furthering professional development.
Internal Mobility lets employees develop their talents and build their capacities while maximizing retention of employees for the Company.
• Communication with pre-selected candidates
• Providing support in arranging interviews for pre-selected candidates.
• Communicating with Hiring Manager
• Working with candidates tracking system and proving necessary reporting, when needed.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the business.
• Advanced knowledge of English (both verbal and written).
• Good knowledge of MS Outlook, MS Word, MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
• Working experience in HR/Recruitment areas or PMO / Administrative positions, a background and knowledge of recruiting is a plus
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Well organized with the ability to manage multiple tasks, shift priorities as needed, and work with tight deadlines.
• Good self-management skills: takes initiative to learn a new task or explore a problem further without specific instruction.
• Strong problem-solving skills.
• Thrives in a fast-paced environment, flexible and adaptable to change.
• Working experience in a large organization with a branch structure.
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
13 September 2021