We're looking for data entry specialist to be responsible for stations data quality in our application.
One of the most successful startups in Europe, driven by team of over 300 people from 40 different countries, our customer is changing the way we travel across Europe. Their product connects Europe´s travel options in their search and booking engine and offer the best multi-modal travel search – that is, being able to search at once across modes of transport including air, rail, bus and car. Strategic partnership with Intellias will help to expand international team and create the best travel tool for Europe.
Our customer is launching a completely new product development from scratch. This project will change the way we handle data completely. It will transform the data processing to a crowdsourcing approach so that users worldwide could add new stations for new or existing providers to expand geographic coverage.
- With an eye for the details (super important)
- Reliable (once trained we will trust the decisions you take)
- Upper Intermediate English
- The work will be tedious and tiring so we need patient and humble hard workers
Nice to have:
- Basic SQL and Data Analytics skills (you will get the needed support and training to master this anyway)
- Input and verify stations data using our tool and accessing our database
- Communicate with customer on daily basis
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
9 September 2021