Applying to the position, you may join one of the most respected and fastest growing institutional investors in the world.
Our client is a professional investment management organization that globally invests the funds to ensure long-term sustainability. The company invests in all major asset classes, including public equity, private equity, real estate, infrastructure and fixed-income instruments, and currently has offices in Toronto, London, Hong Kong, New York, São Paulo, Luxembourg and Mumbai.
Client attracts and selects high-calibre individuals from top-tier institutions around the globe. Join our team and look forward to:
• Diverse and inspiring colleagues and approachable leaders
• Stimulating work in a fast-paced, intellectually challenging environment
• Accelerated exposure and responsibility
• Global career development opportunities
• Being motivated every day by important social purpose and unshakable principles
• A deeply rooted culture of Integrity, Partnership and High Performance
If you share a passion for performance, value a collegial and collaborative culture, and approach everything with the highest integrity, here's an opportunity.
• Manage timelines/deliverables within the team towards the successful delivery of projects.
• Develop solutions that are in line with client's technology biases, deliver efficiency and scalability, and enable new trading activities.
• Share knowledge with team members and support staff through application demos, walkthroughs, and documentation.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Proficiency in Aurora PostGres DB and good working knowledge of Oracle
• Excellent working hands on knowledge of VPC's, private/public subnets, security groups, authentication
• Excellent knowledge and proficiency in debugging, understanding Cloudwatch to collect logs and metrics
• Proficiency with EC2, ELB, S3, SNS and how to configure events and notifications
• Proficiency with DR, failover mechanism's in a multi-AZ environment
• Proficient in Terraform and or Cloud Formation, python, shell scripting
• Excellent working knowledge of backup, recovery and database restore
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• AWS certification for Database
Nice-to-Have Skills: Capital Markets domain experience.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 September 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni