We’re currently looking for a talented DBA/SQL Developer who has experience implementing solutions and solving complex problems for clients. This is a unique opportunity to make an impact in a fast-growing organization.
About Our Customer:
The customer is an integrated insights partner serving more than 12,000 educational organizations and millions of educators, administrators, and support personnel in their efforts to develop the next generation of learners. By bringing together the best education software solutions into one unified platform, the customer makes it possible to efficiently and effectively manage the needs of the education community including recruiting & hiring, absence & time management, professional growth, and special education. With more than 15 years of experience serving the front line of education, the customer’s software is dedicated to providing actionable intelligence that enables informed decisions and drives engagement across school systems.
About Our Project:
The project is a school administration software for recruiting, hiring, time tracking, managing absences, and running professional development, special education, and interventions.
Availability till 8-9pm (GMT+3).
- Security certificate management
- LDAP and SSO
- PLSQL/T-SQL, C#, CLR, FTP/HTTP, batch files, PowerShell, MS Office
Nice to have skills:
- Linux commands, MySQL, sed, Java, shell scripting, XML
Nice to have competencies (Tools/Utilities):
- 3rd party ETL tools such as Altova MapForce, SSIS, SSRS
- FTP servers FileZilla, Bitvise
- MS Office
- MS Access
- Windows application tools developed in-house
- Windows Server
- Prior experience working in a SaaS based company
- 1+ year experience successfully managing large and complex data integration projects for multiple clients with minimal supervision
- Proactive mindset to monitor the health of automated processes and resolve issues before they are reported
- Good collaboration skills to coordinate and cooperate with SaaSio/Cloud/Systems and Dev teams
- Team player, but exceptional at working independently
- Technical proficiency, solution mindset, communication, and organizational skills are top strengths
- Strong analytical skills, data management, and reporting capabilities
- Strong troubleshooting abilities to determine root causes
- Strong T-SQL skills to develop and maintain ETL processes, imports, exports, stored procedures, TVFs, inline functions and reports
- Strong query optimization skills to troubleshoot and correct under-performing queries
- Provide feedback on existing product based on efficiency gains and customer needs
- Confidently take on projects for large, strategic accounts
- Handle escalations of complex client problems
- Understand and use 3rd party and proprietary data import & export tools
- Set up and configure client’s workflows (business processes), security roles and rights, etc. per requirements
- Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves
- Full payment of taxes
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
31 August 2021
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni