Forte Group is looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated .NET Developer to create web applications.
We are looking for a highly skilled and self-motivated .NET Developer to create web applications.
The role is responsible for all the software development lifecycle functions (requirements gathering, planning, development, deployment, and testing) involving new development projects as well as enhancements to existing software platforms.
Our team develops web applications that allow merchants have secure and complete online administration of their store (admin entire store online, powerful order, shipment, and payment management, recurring orders – AutoShip subscriptions, integration with payment, shipping, and tax gateways). The specialty of these projects is the limited user segment, that’s why the main goal is to improve the functionality of applications and customize options for the client's needs.
Team structure and Workflow
The team is integrated and allocated in Minsk, Ternopil, Odessa, and Chicago. Team members use Jira to generate backlog and to prioritize items. There is basic documentation on the project. Communication mainly consists of daily meetings and interpersonal communication via Skype for Business.
Technologies and Tools
Backend: C#, .NET, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET MVC Web API,
Entity Framework, NHibernate
Database: MS SQL
Tools: Jira, SharePoint
● Design and develop software applications
● Provide accurate estimates on work items
● Follow engineering operation process to ensure high-quality software solutions concerning engineering excellence
● Communicate with team members to clarify requirements and overcome obstacles to meet the team goals
Qualifications and Skills
● Good understanding of object-oriented development, use of design patterns
● Strong database design skills, e.g. ability to write queries, stored procedures, and views and to recommend when new tables/fields are required
● Knowledge and participation of all stages of the SDLC processes (reading requirements, understanding test plans, and accustomed to multiple environments)
● Ability to adapt to changing priorities quickly handling multiple projects simultaneously and be innovative where needed
● Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
● Strong verbal and written communication skills along with ability to effectively communicate with various levels of management
● Intermediate English level or higher
● Static Code Analysis
● Code Review
Nice to have
● Web Services (REST/SOAP/WCF)
● Experience exchange with colleagues all around the world
● Opportunities for self-realization
● Friendly team and enjoyable working environment
● Engineering, corporate and social events
● Social package: professional & soft skills trainings, medical & family care programs, sports
● Free English classes
About Forte Group
Forte Group is an international IT consulting firm with headquarters in Chicago and two other offices in Eastern Europe. It was founded in 2000 by entrepreneur Steve Kreynin.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2021