We are looking for a System Administrator to maintain, upgrade and manage our software, hardware and networks.Resourcefulness is a necessary skill in this role.
You should be able to diagnose and resolve problems quickly. You should also have the patience to communicate with a variety of interdisciplinary teams and users. Your goal will be to ensure that our technology infrastructure runs smoothly and efficiently.
• Strong Network knowledge (VPN, Routing, Firewall, WiFi)
• Experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS)
• Experience with Windows (AD, Office)
• Monitoring (Zabbix, Prometheus)
• Pre-Intermediate level of English
• Experience with FortiOS
• Experience with AWS
• SRE practices
• Help coworkers with network and laptops
• Buy new hardware, tools
• User management
• Implement Security policies
• Implement DevOps practices (build CI/CD pipelines for on-prem services)
• Take care about cloud services (check payments, support, integration)
Who We Are
VITech is a technology company specializing in Big Data, Data Science, and Analytics, and a recognized problem-solver in the Health Technology space. Since 2008, our skills and our ideas have been shaping innovation in Healthcare across the globe. Today, the top medical technology brands use VITech services to empower their solutions with healthcare data analytics and prevent health issues for over 60 million people.
What We Do
VITech provides software engineering and R&D services to enable solutions in the areas of Predictive Healthcare, Personalised Healthcare, Early Intervention, Health Awareness, Patient Engagement, and many others. Technology that we developed empowers innovative health enterprises to save lives, improve health and wellness, and make impactful data-driven decisions.
We implement cross-industry innovation, borrowing from data management, fraud / anomaly detection, and many other domains, to provide meaningful technology solutions for deep-routed industry problems that have been previously considered unsolvable.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021