We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Marketing Specialist to join our creative team.
You will be responsible for creating social media campaigns and the day-to-day management of the company’s social media properties. Your passion for social media as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of social media best practices across social media channels.
The successful candidate should be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in data collection and analysis in order to consistently improve the company’s social media practices over time.
2 Marketing Specialists, 1 Copywriter, 1 Graphic Designer
- Build a localized marketing plan to increase brand awareness in different countries where company has offices
- Manage day-to-day communications on Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Come up with innovative ways to increase follower engagement, improve career site traffic and drive applicants
- Analyze social media and campaign metrics and turn them into actionable insights
- Keep an eye on trends to take advantage of new opportunities in social media
- Manage and create content for our social media by researching stories internally and collaborating with employees globally
- Respond in a timely manner with regards to compliments, complaints and questions received through various social media platforms and coordinate with appropriate departments
- Drive and measure audience engagement, create engaging experiences
- 1+ year of experience managing corporate social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and YouTube
- Understanding and execution of KPI-driven social media campaigns and job boards
- Understanding of Google Analytics and building and maintaining reports
- Have a proven ability to achieve goals, meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment while working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Incredibly high attention to detail – errors, typos, and inconsistencies really irritate you
- Hands-on experience with Facebook Business Manager, LinkedIn Business Manager
- Strong understanding of marketing principles
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Experience with doing audience research
Nice to have:
- Previous experience working in IT company
- Public relations, Marketing, Sales, Community Management experience will be a plus
- Experience with HubSpot, Buffer or similar platform
English level: Intermediate +
- Vacation is 20 working days / till 20 working days per year for sick leaves
- Full payment of taxes
- English courses
- Flexible work schedule
- Friendly environment
- Medical insurance
- Opportunity for career growth
Exadel — международная IT-компания, занимающаяся разработкой программного обеспечения и IT-консалтингом. Основана компания в 1998 году. Главный офис находится в Уолнат Крик, Калифорния, США. В настоящий момент у компании есть центры разработки в шести странах и более 800 сотрудников в различных городах США (Уолнат Крик, Калифорния и Боулдер, Колорадо), Беларуси (Минск, Гродно, Гомель, Витебск), Украины (Винница, Харьков, Одесса, Львов, Мариуполь), Литвы (Вильнюс, Клайпеда), России (Екатеринбург, Челябинск) и Польши (Белосток, Щецин).
Exadel is a global software application development company providing innovative technology solutions to its clients. Exadel’s technology leaders partner with our customers to deliver high-quality products – quickly and cost-effectively.
If you’re looking to grow your career in a dynamic environment rich with opportunity, Exadel has many exciting career choices. As a successful, high-growth company, we know that our employees are critical to our success, which is why we encourage ingenuity, creativity and teamwork as important elements to the growth of our business. We believe that career growth and business growth go hand in hand.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
19 July 2021