Roket.us as a team of experts, we build state-of-the-art solutions for high-volume Enterprise transactional systems. Our areas of expertise include infrastructure, blockchain, transaction security, and encryption of big data.
Project: Digital platform empowers retailers to grow sales and build loyalty, while enabling brands to reach more shoppers.
- Proven Android development experience (at least 3 years).
- Experience with Kotlin.
- Experience with Android SDK.
- Good knowledge of software pattern and practices.
- Show your previous work.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Flux, Redux, and Rxjs background is helpful.
Other Required Skills:
- Good communication skills (Intermediate English is a requirement).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Work well in a small team.
- Very comfortable learning new technologies, tools, and platforms.
- Highly motivated.
- remote opportunity.
- Compensate for 10 sick leave and 18 vacation days.
- Flexible schedule.
- Compensation for the purchase of equipment.
- Compensation for trainings and certificates.
The probationary period is 3 months.
I will be glad to tell you in more detail if the vacancy interested you :)
Roket.us as a team of experts, we build state-of-the-art solutions for high-volume Enterprise transactional systems in such varied domains as FinTech, eCommerce, IoT, Big Data, among others. We are also a reliable technology partner for companies that seek to put their business processes on modern digital rails.
Our areas of expertise include infrastructure, blockchain, transaction security, and encryption of big data.
We deliver solutions based on our transparent, battle-tested methodology that focuses on measurable KPIs, frequent incremental releases, and full-cycle customer support. And looking back on our track record of customer success stories, we are proud to say that we always achieve our targets.
This is our guarantee.
Job posted on
14 July 2021