We are looking for a Product manager to join our growing team of professionals! Please have a look at full description for all the requirements & details.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND SCALE YOUR DIGITAL MARKETING / SEO SKILLS!
Fourmeta is looking for an experienced Digital Marketing / SEO specialist.
Are you an experienced Digital Marketer who is familiar with SEO, copywriting and content ideation environment?
If so, continue reading!
WHO ARE WE?
Fourmeta has been around for over five years. Throughout this time, we've developed dozens of websites, mobile apps, and information systems. We are all about user experience (UX); the user is at the centre of all that we do. Each of our projects is a colourful fusion of creativity and innovation. We are actively growing and opening an office in Lviv. We also have an office located in the very centre of Odessa, on Deribasovskaya street.
WE WANT YOU IF YOU KNOW:
- How to develop an internet marketing strategy, implement effective
methods of promoting websites and company services.
- How to create, maintain and analyse the effectiveness of advertising
- How to set up contextual advertising
- Speak and write English at an Intermediate level
- How to set up and implementing SEO and SMM strategy
- How to write tags
- How to identify the target audience
- How to conduct a successful Dribble / Facebook / Instagram / Pinterest /
- Understand algorithms and have experience with Facebook Ads Manager /
Facebook Pixel / Google Ads
- Have notions of Google Analytics and Google Search Console
- Have the ability to set up a marketing funnel (conversion of leads to
- Have an ability to make decisions fast and learn by yourself.
- Have at least 2 years of experience as a Digital Marketer at an agency or
YOUR TASKS WILL INCLUDE:
- Setting up, launching and monitoring advertising campaigns on Dribble,
Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, & Behance.
- Analysing and optimising advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring advertising campaigns on Google Ads.
- Improving the efficiency and profitability of advertising campaigns
- Implementing new ideas assessing and test them.
YOU WILL GET EXTRA ATTENTION IF:
- You have experience with copywriting, content strategy and/or UX Writing.
- You have experience editing advertising banners in graphic editors (any)
- You can set clear and understandable TOR for technical specialists
(design, SEO, PPC, Digital, PR specialists, Copywriters, and others.)
WHAT IS WORKING WITH US LIKE?
- One word: Awesome. You'll work on interesting projects and have many
opportunities for your professional growth;.
- You'll be a part of a family-like collective.
- We do regular teambuilding events (so far virtual, we can't wait for corona
to be over).
- You'll get paid holiday.
- Paid overtime and competitive wages.
- You'll enjoy many little things that make the day bearable (fresh ground
coffee, tea, cookies, fruits).
- We all work full-time. You can work from our office in Lviv, Odessa or
remotely - it's all up to you.
- Your salary will be based on the results of the interview. Ask what you think
your work is worth!
ARE YOU THE PERSON WE'RE LOOKING FOR? SEND YOUR CV AND YOUR PORTFOLIO NOW! Resumes without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered.
We cannot wait to get to know you better.
Fourmeta is a web-studio based in London, UK.
Creating and working with many companies for years we are providing new features and UX/UI for your existing design, or completely from scratch: websites, landings, mobile apps, web apps, e-commerce platforms, interactive kiosks – we create thoughtfully and beautifully designed digital products with customer focus at their core.
We are your full-stack design and development team. You have the idea, we’ll make it happen
Job posted on
12 July 2021