We are looking for a new teammate for the 3D Artist position. As a part of the Thundermark team, you will be responsible for the integration of assets with animations into the game engine. You’ll get involved in the creation process by interacting with the Art-team and Game designers.
- Create original game 3D Assets (characters, natural and architectural environments) and the necessary accompanying textures maps;
- Deliver assets within the confines of real-time engine constraints and programming demands;
- Deliver assets within a schedule, while actively participating in technical and artistic problem solving;
-Work with fellow artists, developers, designers, creatives and producers to estimate, plan, and execute internal and external projects.
- Experience with game and AR projects including one shipped title as 3D Artist or similar (Mobile — PC — Web);
- Blender, Maya, ZBrush, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Photoshop experience, and other current-gen technical tools;
- Strong modelling skills — able to generate clean and efficient models at a fast pace;
- Ability to work using different modelling techniques (sculpting, Sub-Div, Low Poly) and different styles (Stylized, Hard Surface, Cartoon);
- Ability to create textures (materials) in different styles and techniques (Stylized, Hand Painted);
- Be familiar with commonly used pipelines for creating 3D assets for real-time and perfectly master all stages includes modelling, model preparation, UV, baking texture maps, export into the game engine Unity.
- Portfolio, and/or reel demonstrating relevant artistic skills required.
Would be a plus:
- Competency with rigging, skinning, and animation setups.
What is important for us in a person?
- Able to communicate effectively with artists, designers, and programmers;
- Highly self-motivated and collaborative;
- The ability to adapt to and innovate new styles and techniques.
Why do we enjoy working here?
WE APPRECIATE YOUR TIME
We understand you have a private life so we have organized a flexible working schedule with no overtime for a better life-work balance.
WE APPRECIATE YOU AND YOUR WORK
If you are with us it means, we believe in you
- We help and respect each other
- We endear your achievements
TOGETHER WE CAN DO MUCH MORE
Setting ambitious goals is a part of our culture.
- We encourage career growth;
- We engage in vocational training;
- We inspire with stories of success.
FRIENDLY AND WARM ATMOSPHERE
- We are doing our best you feel comfortable with us
- We charge positive and inspire
What are the conditions and bonuses?
- Friendly team, adequate management, the ability to upgrade skills;
- You can work remotely or in our cosy office. The office is equipped with a comfortable recreation area and convenient workplaces;
- The possibility of professional training at the expense of the company, as well as participation in various conferences;
- Corporate activities and holidays, including for remote employees;
- Comfortable work schedule;
- 10 days of sick leave;
- 18 days of vacation.
Thundermark is a new game development studio founded by seasoned industry professionals from Gameloft, Playgendary and Shadow Masters. We’ve accumulated a lot of experience in creating and supporting mobile free-to-play games and services with a multi-million audience as well as producing online multiplayer PC games.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
6 July 2021