We’re looking for middle/senior Systems Administrator for company who provide dedicated and shared hosting, private cloud hosting in US and Europe.
Flexible schedule, to work from home.
– Supporting continuous operation and high-availability for customer IT-infrastructure
– Helpdesk. Work in shifts. Support users with their issues/problems/questions
– Configuring and maintaining server infrastructure and network equipment
– Troubleshoot issues and outages
– Upgrading and Patching systems with new releases
– Monitor performance and maintain systems
– Keeping technical documentation up to date
– Backup and disaster recovery planning
– Different computing and network hardware planning, design and implementation
Required Skills and Experience:
– 5+ year of experience in maintaining an IT environment
– Administration skills of Windows server 2012,2016,2019. Active Directory (or alternatives, 389DS, eDirectory), Group policies, Security settings. MS Exchange (or alternative, Zimbra, Scalix, Groupwise) knowledge is a big benefit.
– MS SQL databases administration (backup/restore, slow queries search, reindex), same for MySQL or/and PostgreSQL
– Knowledge of Linux. Knowledge of any Web Hosting Control Panel (cPanel or Plesk as example).
– Knowledge of Web Server (IIS or Apache or altogether)
– Confident knowledge of the principles of network technologies (AD, DNS, DHCP, NAT, VPN, FTP, proxy, TCP/IP, STP, VLAN, SMTP)
– Knowledge and practice with any NAT/SOHO routers (Vyos/Vyatta, Cisco ASA, pfSense), IPSec/OpenVPN setup and troubleshooting.
– Knowledge and practice with any scripting language (bash, Powershell, python, vbscript)
– Knowledge and practice with any enterprise grade virtualization systems (KVM, Hyper-V, Proxmox, XenServer)
– Knowledge and practice with any monitoring software (Zabbix, Icinga/Nagios, ELK)
English: intermediate (b1+), reading and writing skills, ability to participate in meetings with native speakers
About WebCap Digitals
WebСap Digitals is a full-cycle web development Studio located in Ukraine, Zaporozhye.
The company is represented by the dedicated team of open-minded professionals.
Full-stack developers, UI/UX designers, Managers of different scales, DevOps and SEO engineers are all tied up with such particular favourites as: team work, goal achievement and relish for contribution into useful projects on the Internet.
With such a team on board we are always happy to offer full range of our services both B2B and B2C for affordable price.
Our areas of expertise:
▪ Business Analytics & Research
▪ Wireframing / Prototyping
▪ Graphic & Web Design
▪ Print Design
▪ Web Applications Development
▪ Database Architecture
▪ Website Optimization
▪ Content Management Systems
▪ Web Frameworks
▪ Website Support and Maintenance
▪ Server Administration
The modern digital world claims building Internet of Things throughout the globe. Our company prefers not only to observe the process but to take part and make an impact. For you. For us. For well-being of humanity.
Growing businesses bit by bit
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 June 2021