Livatek is entering a phase of strong growth. To help us realise our ambitions, we are looking for a self-driven and motivated Head of Talent Acquisition to join us!
With the growing recruitment team, you will be responsible for attracting, finding, recruiting, and hiring candidates. You will be in charge of planning, developing and implementing a new and productive Talent Acquisition strategy for Livatek. This includes employer branding and full-cycle recruitment. The job has strategic importance to the company future and you will report to the CEO.
• Design, plan and execute employer branding activities;
• Develop a sustainable talent acquisition and hiring plans and strategies;
• Lead and manage our growing recruiting team;
• Work closely with Client Success Managers to forecast client needs and provide employee hiring forecast;
• Maintain realistic salary bands for new hires based on experience and market situation;
• Encourage employees to be brand ambassadors;
• Plan employee referral programs;
• Design, plan and execute processes in and around recruitment;
• Source and find candidates qualified for open positions;
• Identify and partner with external providers for help with hard-to-fill positions;
• Ensure that processes meet the needs of all stakeholders (clients, candidates, employees);
• Measure the satisfaction of candidates;
• Always thinking on how to improve the experience of candidates and clients;
• Suggest ways of improving employee retention;
• Use innovative sourcing methods, including Livatek tech events, networking, social media, professional associations and organizations;
• Work with our Communications Manager to plan external events for employer branding;
• Determine KPIs for recruitment.
• A well-structure programme for ensuring sufficient candidates for current and future positions in Livatek;
• Employer branding that reflects our values. We are open, professional, respectful — and ultimately results-driven;
• Predictability in recruitment for all stakeholders, internal and external;
• Full awareness of how we are using our resources for maximum success in attracting the right candidates to Livatek.
• 5+ years of experience as IT Recruitment Manager or in a similar role in HR;
• Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employer branding;
• Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools;
• Very good spoken and written English;
• Ability to motivate employees;
• Understanding of how your performance supports the success of the company;
• Critical thinker and problem-solver;
• Excellent communicator;
• Team player;
• Result driven — and not afraid of being measured;
• Always ready to roll up your sleeves;
• Experience organising talent academies is nice to have.
• Professional development;
• Win-win working environment;
• Open management and friendly team;
• Competitive salary;
• Health and life insurance;
Working with us you can expect for:
• Work-life balance. No overtimes.
• Beer brewing.
• To grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• To work in a friendly, democratic and transparent company.
• We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with our colleagues.
Livatek is a Danish company that provides unfair advantage in business to technology
companies in Nordic and Central Europe. The unfair advantage comes from access
to a team of professionals that allows clients to deliver software products
faster and in the best quality.
Working at Livatek gives you the opportunity to challenge your professional skills in an
international environment, adding value to ambitious client products. You will be able
to realize your ideas, apply your hard skills, improve your soft skills in direct
communication with clients.
In everyday work, you will experience genuine Danish culture filled with hygge
moments like Friday breakfasts, beer brewing, celebrating Christmas eve etc.
We are a place of greater opportunity for individuals and companies with whom we
work. And, we are happy, if we every day can leave the world a slightly better place.
We place high value on building trust, respect and long relationship with colleagues and
clients. We seek people who share our core values:
• Getting RESULTS matters
• CHANGE starts with ourselves
• We treat others with HONESTY and RESPECT
• We are CURIOUS learners
• We CARE about the world around us
Join us to grow, learn, make a difference — and to have fun!
• A friendly, democratic and transparent working environment
• Clients who are ready and willing to listen to YOUR ideas
• Competitive salary that is paid on time
• Convenient office location — 5 min from Demiivska station
• Separate cozy room for each client team
• Flexible working hours with NO unpaid overtime
• Occasional possibility to work from home
• International business trips to work on client side
• Regular performance reviews with individual professional development plan
• Support in getting professional Certifications
• Trainings and conferences in which YOU are interested
• Fully paid English classes in small groups (from top business English school)
Other nice stuff
• Health and life insurance
• Paid vacation and sick-leave
• Public holidays
• Hygge events and parties ☺
• No BS
Work in a European company while staying close to your family :)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 May 2021