For our job opportunity we may consider those who would like to grow professionally:
Product Manager – the most relevant
Software project manager
Even QA Engineers can be considered
Industry: IoT, Smart Home
• Experience as a product owner or system architect, of a similar platform.
• Experience in writing PRD according to customer requirements.
• Excellent interpersonal and online communication skills in English.
• Experience working in a cross functional team environment.
• Passionate about new technologies.
• Effective project, event and time management skills.
• You have a strong technical understanding
• Experience with working closely with R&D in the past
• Experience with Telecoms and IoT market and solutions
• Prior experience with virtualization and cloud computing and/or IT automation (VMware, AWS, Azure, containers).
• Open-source and community contribution background.
About Friendly Technologies
Friendly Technologies is a leading provider of carrier-class platforms for IoT, Smart Home, and TR-069 device management.
Friendly has been providing TR-069 device management solutions to carriers and service providers since 2007. When IoT and the Smart Home first emerged, Friendly leveraged its experience and extended its offering to the IoT and Smart Home markets. Today, Friendly provides a unified IoT platform for management of LWM2M, MQTT, OMA-DM, and TR-069 devices — and a full solution for the Smart Home.
Friendly’s platforms enable its customers to generate new revenue streams in the Smart Home and IoT markets, such as Utilities, Transportation, Smart cities, and more.
Friendly’s traditional TR-069 ACS for carriers and xSPs improves the customer experience, reduces costs, provisions new devices, monitors QoE, and configures and updates firmware remotely, while offering data insights to service providers.
Friendly Technologies, whose device management and IoT solutions are installed by over two hundred service providers and IoT companies worldwide, has been recognized by Frost & Sullivan as a Global Leader in Unified Device and Smart Home Management
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021