Hi, Sellbery is looking for an SEO Content Manager. Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel listing solution for empowering eCommerce business activities. The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces
• You have experience in Content and SEO strategy for B2B, SMB and SaaS companies, and have successfully ranked and maintained difficult keywords;
• At least 3 years experience in SEO, digital marketing, or a related field;
• Strong experience with Ahrefs, SEMrush, and or similar;
• You have an in-depth understanding of whitehat SEO techniques, both on- and off-page, and have experience developing and implementing a comprehensive SEO-friendly site architecture;
• You know how to plan and lever SEO content to promote meaningful, high-quality traffic;
• You are familiar with CRO and optimization, web analytics, and user experience;
• You’re a creative, customer-centric, and data-driven marketer;
• You have a desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Sellbery values.
• The salary depends on your skills and experience;
• 20 days paid annual leave a year, sick leave payment;
• 4 hours of working time for training monthly;
• English language learning (remote courses);
• Professional training, and educational advancement opportunities at the Company’s expense;
• Cash bonus for the anniversary of work in the company;
• Accountant for PE maintenance.
• Provide an iterative SEO content strategy to increase traffic and MQLs, and to improve SERP rankings through organic content;
• Working with Marketing team members to develop content ideas (e.g. ebooks, blog posts, whitepapers, case studies, infographics, video scripts, webinars);
• Use Google- and other search-engine approved techniques (on- and off-page) from the beginning stages of content development;
• Coordinate with our current SEO outsource to maximize output;
• Communicate iterative strategies with the marketing team, and report on the results of our SEO efforts;
• Be involved at both tactical and strategic levels;
• Find ways to always bring our content back to our product and how it can help our readers solve their most painful challenges;
• Put the customer at the center of everything you do by speaking to them, listening to them, and creating unique content-driven experiences for them.
Sellbery is an all-in-one multichannel listing solution for empowering eCommerce business activities. The platform automatically synchronizes product listings, order and inventory data between multiple shopping carts and marketplaces.
With Sellbery, sellers gain a network of sales channels, grow, scale, and beat the competition.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 May 2021