We invite you to become part of the DataArt team in Odessa and consider the position of
About the vacancy
One of the largest professional certification associations in the finance industry globally uses DataArt as its primary technology partner. This highly prestigious and recognizable organization has thousands certified members worldwide.
Technology excellence is one of the strategic foundations of the organization. Their IT landscape is diverse and contemporary, including Azure, .NET, Salesforce, SiteCore, NetSuite and Selenium.
To help address the challenges of a diverse and changing business environment on the scale they have, they use Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe). A NetSuite Product Owner will take the lead on our NetSuite ERP.
- Maintain client’s financial systems while collaborating and partnering with finance and engineering resources to deliver a product our finance team loves. Be the functional point of contact for our ERP application (NetSuite)
- Design, scope (functional and technical), build and test innovative solutions that automate and scale client’s enterprise systems
- Manage our critical enterprise financial systems, including at times; coordinate system upgrade activity, respond to issues and incidents, and, at times, provide day-to-day administration/front-line support of the critical business systems that drive our finance team
- Proactively identify potential issues and areas for opportunities by leveraging your own knowledge and experiences, and from partnering with the finance owners; propose process, data, or systematic solutions to those opportunities
- Evaluate third-party software products for solutions, as appropriate. Manage relationships with those Vendors in a positive way
- As required, train users on the application relevant to their jobs, and provide support to users and maintain proper system access
- Keep your internal customers and management up-to-date on all roadmap initiatives
- 5+ years of experience analyzing businesses and/or carrying out the functions of a product owner.
- 3+ years of hands-on experience with NetSuite
- An understanding of common industry-standard business practices related to Accounting (Revenue, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Close, Consolidation, Reporting, Tax, Treasury), Purchasing Management (Purchasing and Fulfilment), and Support (Case Management)
- The ability to clearly understand a client’s business needs and communicate them to the project team
- The skill to create business analysis processes from scratch and to support existing ones
- Experience with fast-paced agile development cycle
- Ability to prioritize workloads whilst understanding the value
- A systematic approach and analytical thinking
- The ability to communicate with people from different cultures
Would be a plus
- Have a NetSuite Certification such as SuiteCloud Developer, et0063
- Are Experienced with eCommerce companies and full-cycle NetSuite implementation
- Perform role of coach; provide input into the staffing process; provide leadership and support for delivery
- · Solid understanding of the software development life cycle
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
16 April 2021