Python Engineer with AWS experience for automotive project
Our customer is one of the most well-known brands in the Automotive parts industry: an international corporation with over a hundred years of history. We are engaged with European based branch to support their efforts in Digital and eCommerce space. Our team works on cloud infrastructure and solutions that facilitate sales and marketing of their products in the US region (~50 countries).
AWS: Lambda, SQS, SNS, Kinesis, Dynamodb, RedShift, Cloudwatch
CI: Jenkins, Github, Terraform
- Work with Client associates from IT and Data Science/Platform teams to build new digital products;
- Work closely with Client data scientists and data engineers to develop digital solutions and industrialize diverse data science applications;
- Help set-up and manage the administration of key cloud technology systems.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree;
- 4-5+ years of experience as a Python developer;
- Strong Python for APIs development and Back-end;
- Experience with AWS;
- Upper-intermediate or higher level of English.
Intellias is a challenge-driven software engineering company, based in Ukraine (Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa, Kharkiv) and locally represented in Berlin, Germany.
Since 2002, we've been helping leading technology companies from EU and North America to create their software products by building and operating world-class engineering teams in Eastern Europe for them
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 April 2021