Business/System Analyst is a person who translates requirements (supply chain domain) to development Team/Testing Team, clarifies mappings and underlying business logic, acts as a Proxy Product Owner, documents requirements, prepares technical documentation, performs QA & testing activities.
*Main generated artifacts:
- Software requirements specification
- Software design documentation
- Meeting notes after communication with the client
- Project backlog. Description in the Jira Tasks/Epics. User stories.
- Acceptance criteria. Acceptance & Integration testing
- Data mappings (with dev Team), UI Wireframes (with UI/UX Team)
- Feasibility analysis, impact assessments (with dev Team)
- Project risks/assumptions/open items tracking (with TechLead and PM)
*Must have hard skills:
- SDLC methodologies: scrum, Kanban
- Business analysis: requirements management, evaluation; gap analysis; backlog maintenance; estimation, elicitation techniques
- Diagramming: UML, BPMN, Data-flow diagram
- Interface analysis; data mapping;
- Data/interface modeling.
- Test cases review, tracing to requirements
- Troubleshooting, SIT/UAT/rollout support
- Experienced with JIRA, Confuence
*Must have soft skills:
- Level of mastering English language: Advanced C1 or above (both spoken and written)
- Client facing
- Team player with good interpersonal/communication capabilities;
- Quick learner, ability to get fast into details and architecture
- System thinking and functional decomposition skills
- Readiness for business trips to USA (Seattle) for 2-4 weeks several times per year
Nice to have:
*Nice to have hard skills:
- Scripting, programming, querying: SQL, JAVA, Git, HTTP, REST
- Code reverse engineering expierence (preferably JAVA)
- ETL, integrations, web-services, messaging (Apache Kafka)
- Data warehousing
- k8s, docker, terraform
*Nice to have core skills:
Supply Chain domain knowledge or similar experience
English: C1 Advanced
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.