We are looking for an initiative, proactive, ambitious and assertive Product Manager.
If you are not this person - please skip the vacancy!
Are you a Product Manager who enjoys tackling both strategy and day-to-day execution, and are ready to roll up your sleeves on day one? We would like to hear from you.
We are on the outlook for an outstanding Product Manager who would love to join our team and help us drive the expertise in Product Management towards the goals of our clients. We are looking for someone who will bring his/her quirkiness to the table, enjoys collaborating over technology innovation, and is excited to tackle hard problems.
Be sure that you will work with a truly great team. You will join a supportive, diverse group of talented managers, designers and engineers.
- Daily communication with the customer and product team, product strategy, scope and requirements identification and communication;
- Daily business analysis activities coordination, business analysts work review and prioritization;
- Product analysis, users path modelling and improvement possibilities identification;
- Users analysis, personas identification, and product tailoring towards the identified needs;
- Participation in product marketing and growth strategy development and implementation;
- Active communication with end users, interviewing and needs identification via onsite visits.
- 1.5+ years of commercial experience;
- General understanding of such domains as healthtech, edutech, social networks;
- Ability to drive, contribute to, and communicate solutions to the development team and clients;
- Experience building products, partnering with engineers and customer management team;
- Good grasp of user experience;
- Ability to collaborate and lead across multiple teams on complex projects;
- At least Upper-Intermediate level of English (both written and spoken).
Would Be A Plus:
- Product management experience at a SaaS solutions;
- Familiarity with online marketing landscape.
What we offer:
- Talented and passionate team;
- Engaging work on super interesting and diverse projects;
- Engineering and business training inside the company and externally — conferences in Ukraine and abroad (Europe, USA, and other);
- Coaching and reviews to support your career development;
- Professional development and career growth;
- Personal development plan with maximized opportunities for skills upgrade;
- Chance to work with our best developers — you’ll have a personal mentor to guide you;
- Paid vacations and sick leave;
- A broad stack of tech, from live-streaming to cartographic services;
- Extensive ever-growing technical library with option to order books;
- In-office English lessons;
- Warm and friendly working environment;
- Corporate events and meetings;
- Comfortable office in a city center;
- Traditional treats — tea, coffee, milk, biscuits.
About Mind Studios
Custom software development, design & IT Consulting. We create mobile and web experiences that inspire.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 April 2021