We are looking for a Front-End Developer to join our team!
You’ll be working on international projects for a company-provider of an audit, consulting and financial advisory from the USA.
The product we develop: a system for statistics data visualization for a big enterprise.
Our teams consist of: Technical Delivery Manager, Business Systems Analyst, Application Architect, Developers (dedicated FE and BE), QA Engineers and Designers (up to 20 people per team).
- 2+ years of commercial experience with JS/TS development;
- Knowledge of Typescript;
- Strong HTML5/CSS3 knowledge, including concepts like flex and grid boxes layouts, animations, cross-browser compatibility;
- 2+ years of experience with Angular 2+ is a must;
- Familiarity with RxJS;
- Experience with state management libraries (NgRx, RxState);
- Perfect Git and CLI knowledge;
- Knowledge of front-end development best practices and OOP design patterns;
- Git knowledge including Git-flow development approach (branching, revert, rebase, cherry-pick).
Will be a plus:
- Experience with data visualization tools (Highcharts, Google Charts, D3.js);
- Experience of writting unit tests (Karma, Jest).
- Feature development;
- Participating in feature grooming;
- Communication with other team layers: BE, SQL, BA, QA, designers;
- Bug fixing.
- Paid training programs and English language courses;
- Medical insurance and sports program compensation;
- PE and legal support;
- Work from home with office essentials and support;
- Office availability upon request;
- Free parking onsite in a secure lot;
- Comfortable working hours;
- Travel discounts;
- Awesome team events and wide variety of knowledge-sharing opportunities.
Who we are:
We are TRINETIX — a dynamic, rapidly growing technology organization with approximately 600 representatives in Europe, the United States, and Ukraine, who bring their passion, skill & innovation to ensure our organization provides products that meet the needs of our partners and clients.
We offer IT solutions to business enterprises of various sizes and industries using the latest cutting-edge technologies. We assist our clients and partners in improving work processes, making them more efficient while keeping the essential objectives in focus. We serve and support various business entities, enterprises, and startups globally, to grow and stay competitive in the digital era. We achieve this incredibly important goal by efficiently implementing tech innovation, substantial professional expertise, and a solution-driven strategy.
Being a versatile team of professionals, we know the exact goal we achieve. Our solutions go beyond clients’ expectations by bringing innovation and high quality standards we treasure so much. Our experience is time-proven. We have been providing American and European customers with design and development needs for almost 5 years.
We are constantly hiring and building our dream team. Nowadays, Trinetix unites 700+ professionals of Ukrainian and foreign IT markets. We are about people. Valuable ideas and thoughts of each member are the material we build success with.
— Business for people: we create worthwhile projects
— Foreign clients: we do not depend on economic downturn and political instability
— Career development: we won’t let you stop
— Experience exchange with colleagues abroad: business trips to the USA
— We speak your language: we value your needs and offer fitness programs, medical insurance, English classes with native speakers, and other goodies
— The office is a feather in our heat: comfortable working conditions in stylish and hi tech space on the left bank (we will be back there after lockdown)
Join our team to see for yourself we mean what we say!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 April 2021