Client: international Dutch company delivering an omni channel banking services, a state-of-the-art digital banking software solution that unifies data and functionality from traditional core systems and new fintech players into a seamless, digital customer experience.
Product creates the best digital banking solutions on the planet, enabling our clients to deliver superior online and mobile customer experiences. We are a global, young-spirited, diverse (45+ nationalities), fast-growing and leading fintech company. Agile is our middle name and we love pushing innovation in the digital banking world. We make it work.
• Java — 5+ years of experience
• Kotlin — 3+ years
• Agile experience
• Goal oriented, takes ownership, easy to communicate
• 5-8 years of experience in a similar role
• Bachelor in Information Technology, Computer Sciences or similar
• Strong communication skills in English (spoken and written)
• You developed at least three apps, of which at least one is available via Google Play;
• You are excellent in reading code in order to be able to analyze quickly;
• We won’t have to tell you anything about mobile development for Android — you will teach us your best practices;
• Java and Kotlin holds no secrets for you;
Will be a plus:
CI/CD (entire mobile deployment), basic knowledge of Android, web and backend technologies
9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 March 2021