We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
- Managing full-cycle recruiting processes of various technical and administrative positions, ensuring the best possible candidate experience;
- Sourcing candidates from different channels (passive research, networking, internal databases, employee referrals) and generating pipelines for each position;
- Providing the best recruitment performance (in-time vacancies closure, internal customers' satisfaction with Innovecs' recruitment services);
- Assisting internal and external customers as a talent acquisition representative;
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients, hiring managers and candidates;
- Regular reporting and providing market overview (when needed) to internal customers, VP of Talent Acquisition and other executives;
- Participate in optimization of recruiting processes and practices;
- Develop a talent pipeline for critical positions;
- CVs screening according to vacancies requirements;
- Schedule interviews and phone screens;
- Maintain and increase internal databases, related reports.
- 1.5+ years’ experience in IT recruitment;
- Higher education (university degree);
- Deep understanding of technologies in the IT Industry;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- Good knowledge of different recruitment practices, process and tools;
- Result-oriented, responsible, attentive to details, team player;
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to navigate through any communication gaps or barriers; excellent networking skills, strong skills in communication, presentation, negotiation;
- A broad network of professional relationships;
- Business and additional professional education (HR, recruitment, PR, marketing).
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT INNOVECS:
- An environment that allows you to maximize your productivity and gives you the freedom to think and collaborate beyond the next line of code or deadline;
- We like to have fun, we love what we do, we relax when we need to, we are a great team and we deliver;
- Regular performance-based salary and career development reviews;
- Medical insurance (health), employee assistance program;
- Paid vacation, holidays and sick leaves;
- Gym 24/7, personal fitness instructor;
- Massage in the office, personal wellness consultant;
- English classes with native speakers and partially or fully reimbursed personal trainings and conferences;
- Referral program;
- Team building and a lot of fun to take a break, relax, and give you the freedom to think beyond the next line of code.
We are a global digital transformation tech company. We create digital solutions powered by innovative technologies and incorporate emerging trends to help businesses transform and grow. We are looking for enthusiasts to complement our teams of experts and deliver life-changing products together.
More about Innovecs: www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UA4_oHyYwk
DOU company page:
This job is no longer active.
HR / Recruiters