We are looking for a Customer Support Team Lead for the BetBull betting product in the Kyiv office full-time with evening and night shifts.
BetBull, founded in 2015, is a betting brand that searches for ways to implement brave innovations within the industry and grow to world-known fame. In order to do that, we focus on putting our customers first, ensuring their happiness and entertainment.
Our CS department consists of 23 well-trained agents who are working together as a joint collective of individuals, who understand the importance of team play and where everyone is encouraged to add something new to our work process.
Job duties include:
● Monitoring workload and re-assigning agent duties if necessary;
● Communicating with other departments, in case of an escalation;
● Processing the escalations of chats, that require the attention of a senior agent;
● Taking decisions on the low impact refund/compensation cases;
● Reported in-app chat messages moderation in BB Admin panel;
● Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance;
● Inform agents about new features and functionalities;
● Cooperate with QA Team lead in reviewing chat processing and providing feedback to agents.
● 6+ months experience in Customer support team lead role;
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
● Decision making;
● Customer-oriented thinking;
● Attention to detail;
● Basic knowledge of RG/RFP procedures;
● Fluent in English, advanced level
● Willingness to work night shifts as we provide 24/7 coverage
What do we offer:
● A really good team and a democratic manager, all of the team members are staying with the company long term and sincerely enjoy the journey
● Regular reviews of efficiency and review of wages
● Health insurance
● Paid sick leave and a 20-day leave
● Regular team meetings and team building, corporate parties
We are waiting for you on our team!
Sphere Software, Inc., is a leading global provider of proven high quality software development, testing and consulting services. We are passionate about bringing the best commercial software to market from start up businesses to Fortune 500, as well as businesses that rely on software to drive their business growth and customer satisfaction.
Established in 2005 with headquarters in Chicago, America and with R&D centers in Kiev, Kharkov, Ukraine and Saint Petersburg, Russia the company currently employs 100+ highly qualified SW Engineers, Architects, PMs and QAs.
DOU company page: