Looking for an experienced Captiva Developer to join an ongoing project.
Full-time, remote, ready to cooperate with candidates from different countries
Home Capital Group Inc., together with its operating subsidiary Home Trust Company, has developed a track record of success as Canada’s leading alternative lender. Building on the demonstrated strength of its core residential mortgage lending business, the Company also offers complementary lending services, as well as highly competitive deposit investment products. Home Trust’s core values are respect, trust, and integrity.
- Overall 4-5 years of experience in Captiva development - using
Captiva Designer, Advanced Recognition, .Net Code Module, Captiva
Desktop (HTC is implementing Captiva 16.6 version)
- Working experience in building workflows to capture and classify/index documents using Barcodes, correct OCR issues, and extract data from documents
- Experience in OpenText Captiva Client Side-Scripting development in
- Knowledge in integration methodologies (SOAP/REST)
- Working experience with integration to backend databases (SQL
- Working experience in the administration of Captiva
- Captiva certifications are an asset
- Basic knowledge in OpenText Content Server workflows, web reports,
form design & capture centre is an asset
- Experience within Financial Services industry is an asset
- Knowledge in other OCR technologies like Nuance, ABBYY or Tessaract is an asset
- Deep knowledge in Software Product Development processes and design, including Agile
- Ability to run code reviews and enforce coding best practices
- Strong requirements gathering and analysis skills
- Strong interpersonal relationship building and listening skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint) to technical and non-technical audiences.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines. We constantly invest in the comfort of our employees.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 April 2021