The PMA is a key role, working closely with the Program and Project Managers, providing support and assistance in all aspects of project reporting, analysis and delivery.
You will work collaboratively with other departments (like Financial Partners, Reporting office, Invoicing department), as well as support stakeholders as a PMA to identify cost-effective approaches, leverage existing systems, and help mitigate operational and business risk.
Staff Management Support
• Employees on-boarding/transfers/ off-boarding in customer and internal systems
• Coordination of the hiring process to customer premises
• New joiners accommodation (stakeholders notification, placing, raising all appropriate start requests, providing guidance on immediate new joiner's questions)
• Employee's data maintenance in internal tools Project-specific support
• Collaboration with various stakeholders: Financial Management, Business counterparties, Program and Project Managers, various Client internal Management levels
• Client's specific reporting/Internal project/program reports creation
• Customer mandatory training support
• Time tracking and absence requests coordination, timesheets data collection, validation and verification with client tool, regular workforce allocation
• Resource utilization/billability report preparation
• Project status and governance reporting
• Ad hoc reports development Administrative support:
• Expense requests processing
• Team events, workshops and client visits organization
• Management meetings organization, meeting minutes and actions tracking
• Ad-hoc request solving
Mandatory Skills Description:Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, Atlassian Jira, Confluence, Microsoft Excel
Nice-to-Have Skills:Stress resistance
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
5 April 2021