Our Sales Team is looking for qualified specialist.
Develux is a product based IT company working in multiple sectors in the US market.
One of our main areas of focus is the EDU niche, offering academic services to students in need. Over the last year, we have developed a Sales department which has been growing rapidly, and for this reason, we are looking for an experienced specialist to fill the position of Sales Quality Assurance Manager. This individual will be responsible for creating new strategies, implementing ideas, and continuously improving the quality control process of our Sales Team.
What you will need to do:
- Check sales-based conversations and verify the validity of each sale.
- Learn new sales strategies and test/implement them within our current workflow
- Create bi-weekly chat reports to improve the conversation rate of each member in our Sales team
- Conduct onboarding of new potential sales agents and provide monthly evaluations of current sales agents performances
- Develop unique and effective sales approaches for each traffic source
- Effectively communicate with all members of our sales team and address concerns/suggestions/criticisms
- Retaining old leads by calling prospects and selling over the phone
- Counting and organizing monthly payouts for all sales agents
- Excellent written and spoken English (Upper-intermediate level or higher)
Native English is preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience working as a Sales Agent in a B2B/B2C company
- Understanding consumer psychology, user intent, buying indicators, etc.
- Experience working with marketing metrics such as: CR, CAC, ROI, AOV, etc.
- Experience with CRM’s, online chats, call-based applications, data-aggregators, etc.
- Flexible work schedule: Typical workday starts from 8:00 to 11:00. Workday is eight hours + 1 hour for lunch
- Working remotely is optional from time to time after completion of onboarding and trial period
- Latest Apple devices (iMac, Mac-Mini, Macbook, etc.)
- Consistent payments (in USD every 1st day of the month) + bonuses
- Parking compensation
- Compensation for trainings/courses between 50-100%
- Covid testing compensations of up to 100%
- English speaking environment
- Pizza Fridays & Team Building Events & Lunch Compensation
Develux offers full-cycle custom software development services that align with your company’s unique needs and goals.
Develux owns product service as well as outsourcing services.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021