If you believe that you are high energy, driven and resilient IT/technical recruiter and you are interested in career growth within technical recruitment, INSCALE is the right place for you
INSCALE Ukraine is growing rapidly and is therefore searching for an IT Recruiter to join our high performing and dynamic headhunting team. We only work for international clients with a positive reputation in the job market.
You will be working directly with our foreign clients and at the same time be able to lead projects.
You should thrive for performance and be a team player. You should be able to communicate directly with the Hiring Managers you are recruiting for and ensure they have a positive experience with INSCALE. Likewise, you should enjoy giving IT professionals career opportunities, which best fit their qualifications and goals.
Your roles and responsibilities will include the following:
• Executing the recruitment processes which includes working with hiring managers, identifying candidates lead sources, conducting evaluation processes, organizing client interviews, to closing the positions
• Understanding the Software Development Lifecycle. This includes knowledge of different programming languages, frameworks, and methodologies currently used and are popular in the IT community
• Identifying and attracting relevant candidates. This includes source passive/active candidates through a variety of search methods (web sourcing, Boolean searches, social media networking, internal database, job boards, user groups, and candidate referrals.)
• Managing the evaluation process. This includes both, technical & soft skills assessment
• Compassionate and consultative mindset to support your candidates on every step of the journey, from initial contact, up until they walk through our doors on day one
• Continuously improving our recruitment and evaluation processes
Preference will be given to candidates who have a combination of the following skills & experience:
• You have a minimum of BSc in IT/Engineering or a recognized Degree in another field.
• At least 2 years of experience in active headhunting of IT professionals
• Ability to define the technical and soft skills required for a position
• Ability to evaluate the candidate’s competencies and match it towards the position
• Ability to work closely with customers and colleagues
• Basic understanding of the development platforms and the IT jargon.
• Experience in hiring IT professionals for international clients
• Strong sourcing capabilities with the ability to run multiple channels and identify the best candidates
• Knowledgeable and/or comfortable learning and adapting to social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube)
• Strong Communication skills – both verbal and written
• Self-starter who can work well autonomously and ability to build rapport and establish relationship
• Positive energy, open-mindedness, and strong proactive attitude
• Ability to work within a diverse team environment
• Team player with good interpersonal skills
• Ability to organize, coordinate and execute short/long term projects
• Being a part of an international team focused on excellence in product development.
• Professional growth and cross-location knowledge sharing
• Health insurance including dental care, inpatient/outpatient treatment, massage, etc
• Flexible work time arrangements: from 8-10am to 5-7pm
• 22 workdays of annual vacation
• Free English classes
• Modern office facilities in the city center (Gulliver BC, Palats Sportu Metro Station)
• Team buildings and fun activities
• Dynamic and friendly work environment
• Snacks in the office
About Inscale Qvantel
INSCALE is a European offshore development company based in Denmark, Malaysia, Macedonia, and Ukraine.
We establish permanent development teams for European and Australian companies with the ongoing development of software applications. Each team works as an integrated part of the customer’s organization.
We offer our employees an opportunity to work on exciting projects and learn the western development procedures and culture. We have an informal Scandinavian management style where you will have autonomy and responsibility allowing you to develop your skills and grow your value as an IT professional.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021