We invite you to become part of the DataArt team in Odessa and consider the position of Business Analyst
About the vacancy
DataArt is a global software engineering firm. With over 20 years of experience, teams of highly-trained engineers around the world, deep industry sector knowledge, and ongoing technology research, we help clients create custom software that improves their operations and opens new markets.
We work across all areas of financial services and capital markets. Our clients include banks, exchanges, hedge funds, market data providers, rating agencies, market utilities, insurance companies, fintech firms, and inter-dealer brokers. We are proud of our 95% return client rate.
Our expertise covers all phases of bespoke software development, from reviewing and consulting on business and IT strategies, to building new systems from scratch, to re-engineering existing solutions.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4+ years of experience as a business analyst
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in facilitating effective interactions between the project team and the customer
- Experience working with clients: establishing business contacts, managing expectations, getting feedback, discussing the client needs, and reporting
- HR management skills: motivation, assessment, conflict management
- Experience in configuring applications, workflows, processes, and metrics to support Agile/Scrum, using the latest tools
- Understanding the end-to-end project context – BRD to deployment/releases using Agile
- Good collaboration skills are a must
- Ability to work with uncertainty and have the ability to get the required information and to be able to transfer it into a usable state that will be clear for the development team
- Goal and values-oriented rather than process and rules-oriented
- Perseverance and the ability to get things done
Would be a plus
- Experience with retail banking: deposit and lending products, US mortgage origination process, core banking systems & data, customer-facing onboarding & online banking applications)
- Experience working in product based IT companies
- Experience in sales and preparing commercial proposals
- Experience managing a group of projects and tracking the status of implementation
Learn more about our policy of equal opportunities in employment
DataArt с 1997 года проектирует, разрабатывает, модернизирует и поддерживает IT-решения в области финансов, здравоохранения, телекома, туризма, медиа и интернета вещей.
Клиенты DataArt — компании с уникальными бизнес-моделями — находятся в США и Великобритании, а распределенные команды специалистов — в центрах разработки в России, Украине, Польше, Аргентине и Болгарии.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
15 February 2021