SSA Group is looking for a Senior Recruiter to work on a permanent basis.
The right candidate is expected to be able to perform full-cycle recruiting in 10+ technical directions. You will work in a team of 4 Recruiters, 3 Recruitment Assistants and a Recruitment Lead. Also, Recruiters work closely with the Heads of departments and Business development managers.
• 5+ years of work experience as a recruiter in IT
• Excellent knowledge of direct search techniques and recruiting/sourcing tools
• Successful experience in closing senior-level vacancies
• Deep understanding of full-cycle recruitment processes
• Good communication and relationship building skills
• Attention to detail, strong reviewing and selection skills
• Ability to multi-task and handle multiple priorities
• Strong time management skills
• Ability to communicate with Heads of Departments in order to effectively implement their expectations when searching for candidates
• Result oriented, self-guided and motivated professional
• At least an intermediate level of English
• Sourcing and recruiting candidates by using LinkedIn, Djinni.co, job sites, networking, etc.
• Making preliminary selection by screening candidates’ CV’s and profiles in social networks in order to choose professionals that will perfectly fit the vacancy requirements
• Conducting interviews — onsite (in office) and remotely
• Discussing interview results with Heads of departments, technical interviewers and, if necessary, business development managers
• Organizing communication with Heads of Departments on all stages of the recruitment process — from developing a vacancy description to making an offer
• Working with internal HR database
• Filling personal reports on a regular basis (reports on daily recruitment activities, reports on bonuses, etc.)
• Mentoring colleagues with lower professional level
• Participating in corporate educational events (conferences, webinars)
• Promoting company’s reputation as a good employer
About SSA Group
SSA Group is an outsourcing software and web development company created in 2007 in Kharkiv, Ukraine. We have six offices located in Kharkiv, Kyiv, Dnipro, and Lviv. The company’s expertise lies in the development of web, mobile, and desktop applications as well as UI/UX design, QA and DevOps services.
Besides, SSA Group has extensive experience in construction data solutions, using the most advanced technologies and covering the entire range of database-related activities.
SSA Group is Microsoft Partner with Gold Application Development competency, Kentico Gold Partner, Registered Apple, and Android Developer.
Our company possesses both time-proven and appearing technologies, as well as welcomes innovations needed to keep up to date.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
12 February 2021